Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO's
Saltdean, East Sussex (where we live) being highest visited place in the UK by UFO's......
I thought I would try and capture some of the storm we had tonight on video, If you watch it, (about 2 and 1/2 min long) you can see some strange shooting lights in the sky about a quarter of the way through and half and three quarters of the way through, they did shoot across very fast.

Was the storm a cover for UFO's to land here in Saltdean, are we about to be abducted? You Decide!

Very strange indeed.............. Click on the image below to see the video

[Image: th_storm.jpg]

We had hail stones as well and it's still very warm

[Image: 012.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]

Ohhhhhh! I love anything ufo,cryptozoological Wink i live right on the foot of a mountain and gotta panoramic view of a good dealio of N.Ireland every now and again ya see things over the city mostly shootin stars or weather planes but there's always the chance huh!

ps..we got shafted this summer ....hail in august :mad:

Oh, thanks for the photos and video!
Do you guys believe there is life in other planets?

I ve been around the UFO crowd recently and oh the stories i have heard. Even though to some people Aliens (i prefer to say extraterrestrials ) is a concept that exists only in movies there are others who are very aware of them. there was a press conference (unfortunately never made the main stream media) by scientists and other officials who used to work for NASA talking about this. There are different species of extraterrestrials some are good some are not some are humanoid some are not. Apparently there seems to be a message to be delivered and conspiracy theories talk about governments cooperating with some of theses species.

What is interesting now , if you follow the progress of the American mission in Mars, possibilities of previous existence of life there are high. I strongly believe this is a way used to prepare peoples conscience to accept and come into a realisation there is life in different planets and galaxies.

Oh yeah i almost forgot , a month ago i ve heard on the BBC news that UFOs have been spotted visiting Britain!

Personally i think it would be presumptious to dismiss summit like life on other planets ...we're part of one lil galaxy in a big ole universe wether it be advanced life or some sorta bacteria..lifes life at the end of the day!
I don't put alot of faith in government conspiracies however...i do think they keep info from the piblic concernin that kinda thang...every so long there's another release of a government file concernin' this typa thing ....makes ya wonder if nowt else!Wink

Interesting video.

I do believe that I was abducted - kind of a strange word really... came out of my Jr. High after working late at the library. There was an odd light in the sky and that is all I remember. I lost an hour that early evening... That is all I know.

ETs exist,I believe.They could be ten times as advanced or have the brain of an ant but nonetheless,they're there.There might have been life on Mars but it couldn't have been as developed like any of our early ancestors.There is no life in our solar system unfortunately except for us.If there was America would have probably declared war. Confusedmile:.When ETs eventually find us,I think they'll destroy us with one big bang.

Phil! Wrote:Personally i think it would be presumptious to dismiss summit like life on other planets ...we're part of one lil galaxy in a big ole universe wether it be advanced life or some sorta bacteria..lifes life at the end of the day!
I don't put alot of faith in government conspiracies however...i do think they keep info from the piblic concernin that kinda thang...every so long there's another release of a government file concernin' this typa thing ....makes ya wonder if nowt else!Wink

I agree Phil! dismissing the idea would be rather silly. According to scientists bacteria within time evolves to intelligent life but ET claims are that is not how the humans were created. hehe Dont be so sure though there is not life in our galaxy...I ve read at the Nasa's site they have reasons to think earth has a twin planet further away from what we are able to see at the moment.

fjp999 Wrote:Interesting video.

I do believe that I was abducted - kind of a strange word really... came out of my Jr. High after working late at the library. There was an odd light in the sky and that is all I remember. I lost an hour that early evening... That is all I know.

Most people wont remember their abduction but especially in USA there a lot of those happening till today. Proves of that is the micro-chips found in peoples body with MRI scan and removed. There is evidence of that , or so i ve heard. (Maybe you wanna check Frank? heheWink:tongueSmile One of the reasons these abductions take place was/is to study our DNA and see if we evolve as species another is to make us more aware of ecological issues as we are destroying the planet.

Dan1089 Wrote:ETs exist,I believe.They could be ten times as advanced or have the brain of an ant but nonetheless,they're there.There might have been life on Mars but it couldn't have been as developed like any of our early ancestors.There is no life in our solar system unfortunately except for us.If there was America would have probably declared war. Confusedmile:.When ETs eventually find us,I think they'll destroy us with one big bang.

ETs have found us apparently... we havent. Why didnt they make their presence evident yet i dont know. It will be logical if they wanted to do so they will approach first not the people but governments right? I d think so. However according to Sumerian scripts or myths if you wanna call it this way ,they were here living amongst humans as 'Gods'. I didnt get yet to the part why they left and when they are coming back lol. 7ft skeletons have been found by archaeologists... boy are they tall! They will have destroyed the planet already if they wanted, seems Earth is of some value to them however they must have their own agenda too.

Well, these are some basic stuff i came to know recently in ET's so i just get this information out.

It would be rather arrogant of us to assume we are the only living beings in the Universe. No doubt there are others, whether or not some may have visited us well I'm not too sure. Let's face it if they have the technology to fly all the way to Earth surely they've looked at the state we have put ourselves in and thought better of it.

spotysocks Wrote:Most people wont remember their abduction but especially in USA there a lot of those happening till today. Proves of that is the micro-chips found in peoples body with MRI scan and removed. There is evidence of that , or so i ve heard. (Maybe you wanna check Frank? heheWink:tongueSmile One of the reasons these abductions take place was/is to study our DNA and see if we evolve as species another is to make us more aware of ecological issues as we are destroying the planet.

I had an MRI... that was such a punk experience... wasnt looking for any chips... wonder if they would have said anything if they found one???

I have a friend currently in Japan. He is a huge conspiracy guy... according to him the Earth is one huge petri dish. Aliens landed here with just an empty planet and humans were an experience. The aliens are still here and live in enormous underground cities. All the governments know about it...

I guess there are some vids on YouTube of these underground cities...

would make a great movie anyways...

voice Wrote:It would be rather arrogant of us to assume we are the only living beings in the Universe. No doubt there are others, whether or not some may have visited us well I'm not too sure. Let's face it if they have the technology to fly all the way to Earth surely they've looked at the state we have put ourselves in and thought better of it.

Oh the egotistic human nature isnt it! We are super beings and the only ones in the universe, kind of thing :biggrin: On the other hand we havent grasp yet how big the universe is or for that matter how it works, so fair enough i guess. They are visiting USA for decades now ...apparently. Indeed, messengers who are aware of them did mention they are concerned about the state of the planet, pollution ,global warming, wars, and also that Earth is shifting. If anything goes wrong and we vanish ourselves they might need find another use for Earth ...as a second sun. Is said that some of them collect DNA and seeds to preserve some species and plants.

fjp999 Wrote:I had an MRI... that was such a punk experience... wasnt looking for any chips... wonder if they would have said anything if they found one???
I d imagine they would have told you but who knows. It is not all abductees that have been implanted with micro-chips. Also memories of the abduction are often erased but do come back with regression- a method used by scientists when appropriate.

Quote: I have a friend currently in Japan. He is a huge conspiracy guy... according to him the Earth is one huge petri dish. Aliens landed here with just an empty planet and humans were an experience. The aliens are still here and live in enormous underground cities. All the governments know about it...

I guess there are some vids on YouTube of these underground cities...

would make a great movie anyways...
What is petri dish? Do you mean the theory about Earth being hollow? It is in the bible isnt it? Now whether it is the Devil or bad alien guys is a matter of the interpretation. There are huge boot camps and large underground military bases , this is not a conspiracy , there is prove of that however we dont know what is the use of these. Mdrbig