Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UGH!!! The morning after.
lol....... funny.....silly peoples :p

I've only ever had a morning after once, and I don't remember anything that happened the previous night. Which isn't so great because then you're anxious that you did something really stupid.

aspidistra Wrote:I've only ever had a morning after once, and I don't remember anything that happened the previous night. Which isn't so great because then you're anxious that you did something really stupid.

Did you ever find out? Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Unfortunately I did find out. But I didn't believe it because it was so out of character for me. So I chose to ignore it.

aspidistra Wrote:Unfortunately I did find out. But I didn't believe it because it was so out of character for me. So I chose to ignore it.

Ah nice move. Xyxthumbs
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I sleep walk. I never believed it until someone taped me while I was sleep walking. it was really bizarre watching myself tell my mom who wasn't there that I was gonna miss my school bus.

Ive sleeped walked once. I was in first year, i had been to bed for about 45 mins, i got up, got dressed for school, went into kitchen and made cereal, my mum came into the kitchen to see what i was doing, and i just went back to bed...................... never happened again.