Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UGH!!! The morning after.
Thanks sox. That is the best advice I have gotten and you are right I know I am rebounding and bouncing from emotion to emotion. I have managed to dodge seeing my friend this evening, but I think I am gonna have to deal with this before he finds out from someone besides me.
I would rather chew glass to be be honest.

Thanks for the hangover cures everyone. I tried food. Even smelling it was enough to send me hurling. So I am drinking lots of water, Ibuprofen, and am going to take a very long hot bath.

oh i heard loud music and a hotg curry is a good hangover cure!! Tongue

only joking :p

I actually did hear curry the morning after does help? :o
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

albabonzai Wrote:oh i heard loud music and a hotg curry is a good hangover cure!! Tongue

only joking :p

Haha bad boyRoflmao

I did however notice this morning when I turned on the tele to hear the news that the noise still kind of bothered me a day after the day after.

OMG, does that make this the day after tomorow....

RUNS AND LOCKS HIMSELF IN WARDROBE

Doesn't the UK turn into a giant ice cube in that movie? That puts me in the mood for "4 weddings and a funeral". I am not sure why.

Yes we are hit by a super storm of epic coldness..... so no change for us in scotland really, more like a chilly wind for us, might need to put ma jeans on instead of me shorts!!

Well at least all you only have to put on some clothes. I get to run to the Mexican border. I think at this point I would rather freeze to death than drive through Texas.

lol. If you have seen the south park piss take of that film, then you know that you have to be below the shaft of the penis before the global warming gets you......

Louisiana is the real penis of the US. Even our state capital building is shaped like a giant cock. There is also a law stating no building in Baton Rouge can be taller than the capital building. Or as I refer to it as " the bigger than my penis envy law".