Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK General Election Predictions
This thread is for anyone and everyone to state their UK General Election predictions, who will win, by how much, or will there be a hung parliament, etc. Just a bit of fun to see if events prove us right.

I'll start the ball rolling with the following:-
Even if Cameron gets a overall majority Chris Grayling won't be Home Secretary, his gaffe over gays and B&Bs shows he does not know how to avoid saying something controversial and as Home Secretary there are a great many controversial things not to be said. In any case he only got the promotion to Shadow Home Secretary because David Davis was taped as saying something unwise in a private conversation.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I cannot comment Sad

Seriously, why not? Would be all be unduly swayed by the fact you take HM's Shilling?
Fred

We get told we cannot comment on General Elections! I can vote but i have to keep my political views to myself on this occasion! Its for the good of the Army.

Is that the equivalent if the dying man being read the last rites and being asked by the priest, "do you reject the devil in all his forms?" He replies "I'd rather not make any enemies at this stage."

P.S. I'm in the chat room.
Fred

I don't care who gets in as long as its not the Tory party, I predict a Labour win, my Gran likes her free travel and heating alowance.

lol boystuff. I dotn supose youd like the BNP to win?

Boysstuff Wrote:I predict a Labour win, my Gran likes her free travel and heating alowance.

I predict a Labour loss. I am still trying to figure out whether it be a hung Parliament or an overall Tory majority.
Fred

~D5~ Wrote:lol boystuff. I dotn supose youd like the BNP to win?

Am sorry folks, it was very clumsy the way I worded my post, I do not approve of racist or Nazi political parties such as the BNP or the Tory party.
Rolleyes Ben.

I think there is probably at least a bit of a difference between the Conservatives and the the BNP, Ben.