Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hersey bar or 10 ozs. of silver?
Life is about choices and these pedestrians on a San Diego street corner make a really dumb choice between a Hersey Bar or 10 oz bar of silver in this basic test of their knowledge of wealth and money.

http://biggeekdad.com/2015/09/hersey-bar-or-silver-bar/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I just found this..
Awesome post [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

Wow.. the video. ..
Just wow!!

Take the silver, sell it, buy sh*t loads of Hershey bars.....am I the only one who thought of that?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Take the silver, sell it, buy sh*t loads of Hershey bars.....am I the only one who thought of that?

That's logical Insertnamehere, but so many people aren't logical. Personally I would have no hesitation in choosingf the silver. The only chocolate that I eat (very rarely) has to be 85% cacao.

silver for sure. I dont like eating a lot of chocolate anymore.

chillythoughts Wrote:silver for sure. I dont like eating a lot of chocolate anymore.

I don't eat it very often but as a treat now and again I will buy a bar that will last me a week. I will eat just four small squares a night after supper.

I don't like silver.............

I'm a Vampire,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Wow, just seen this, I can scarcely believe it is real, WTF? Honestly?! How dense can you get?

LONDONER Wrote:I don't eat it very often but as a treat now and again I will buy a bar that will last me a week. I will eat just four small squares a night after supper.

LOL - I wish I had that restraint. If I buy a big chocolate bar, that's it, gone in one sitting :biggrin: