Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Election - 2016
Do you believe there will be an election in the US in 2016?

YES or NO

Quick Comment: I live in a senior complex. When I did a verbal poll of 150 tenants everyone said No without hesitation. As Clinton said, "The arithmetic for America doesn't work any more." Young people are far more bullish on America than older Americans. Please comment. The recent tragedy of Hurricane Sandy showed how fragile the economy is. Southern states were unanimously opposed to helping NY/NJ. Most of us felt like Americans when young. There does not seem to be an American vision for the future.

Really?Rolleyes

No obviously we're going to get invaded by flying space jellyfish who will stop the election and become the dictators of earth. If its not the flying jellyfish it'll be the flying Octopi who will suffocate all of the politicians on the planet leaving us in anarchy.

bakalove Wrote:No obviously we're going to get invaded by flying space jellyfish who will stop the election and become the dictators of earth. If its not the flying jellyfish it'll be the flying Octopi who will suffocate all of the politicians on the planet leaving us in anarchy.

Hawt.

~~~~~

Once again proving my geekdom I thought of this (and I'm not even that much of a Star Wars fan!):

Alpha: "We could end this quickly, if you'd only listen to my advice."

Obi-Wan: "We are not assassinating every surviving political leader on this planet."

--Alpha and Obi-Wan Kenobi discuss options on Jabiim

I hope not. Its bad enough tat all the news channels are already poising and picking sides.

Politicians appear to be spending a lot of their working hours all the time working the campaign trail and not doing their jobs.

Its time for reform. I like the French method to reform, and I have the blue prints for a highly efficient guillotine and the skills and craftsmanship to build them.

the last one was functional; it chose the better of two evils and the gays are rumored to tip the scales.

last election a lot of people didnt vote (and should no complain)
or
they voted for the Mormon (clearly as a gay they need more to complain about).

There will be one but I won't be voting because we don't really vote for anyone we supposedly tell the electoral college who to vote for but what's stopping them form voting for whoever? Those politicians have money and no one can tell me you wouldn't vote for whoever paid you a million dollars so until we vote directly for the president I'm not voting.

Kat Wrote:There will be one but I won't be voting because we don't really vote for anyone we supposedly tell the electoral college ...

-american election margins are slight, there is no electoral college for the local stuff still i bet no one participates in the local stuff either.
-this last election the electoral college worked in our favor in electing Obama.
-do you really think the new pope or Republicans want a better life for the gays, even status quo, they really really want you gone. The choice between hideous and benefit from your gay ass free falling; i pick hideous.

Uh, yeah. Every 4 years. 2012 + 4 = 2016