Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US military proposed weapon to turn enemy troops gay
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/usarmy.jpg[/img2]Documents obtained under freedom of information laws in the United States have confirmed that the country's military considered developing a "gay bomb."

In 1994 the US Air Force research department requested $7.5m to create a weapon that would release a chemical causing enemy soldiers to become sexually attracted to each other.

The proposal described the weapons as "distasteful but completely non-lethal." Pentagon officials blocked the project.

Edward Hammond used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain a copy of the proposal and passed it to CBS television.

"The Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soldiers to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistibly attractive to one another," Mr Hammond told CBS.

"The notion was that a chemical that would probably be pleasant in the human body in low quantities could be identified, and by virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this chemical, the notion was that soldiers would become gay."

Gay groups in the US, where openly gay, bisexual and lesbian people are banned from serving in the military, expressed disgust at the idea of a "gay bomb."

"Throughout history we have had many brave men and women who are gay and lesbian serving the military with distinction," Geoff Kors of Equality California said in a statement.

"So, it's just offensive that they think by turning people gay that the other military would be incapable of doing their job.

"And it's absurd because there's so much medical data that shows that sexual orientation is immutable and cannot be changed."
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Christ Almighty !!... I've never laughed so much reading that.. a GAY BOMB !! for gods sake lol. Im sure one of em must have gone off in Brighton and Blackpool all those years ago.

What about a Lesbian Bomb..im sure they feeling its a bit sexist at the moment..no...wait... one of those went off in the W.I im sure.

:eek: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow. I wonder if it actually works. hah.

Hilarious- great spoof on Out & About Florida at keyslive.com I am on the
board of directors of the Key West Business Guild and this is a local program
in the Florida Keys.

A gay bomb... the idea of it is ludacris.

Crazzzzzzzzy Who Dreamed That Possibility Up!!!!!!!!!!:

laugh: Laugh Laugh

Hmmmmmm. Now I know why the yanks wanted to throw me out over Baghdad :-(

LOL.. Too funny! I too wonder if it works... The thought of it though is F'ed up.