Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US presidential debate
This thread just proves the ideological blinders people have...

(10-01-2020, 03:38 PM)kindy64 Wrote: This thread just proves the ideological blinders people have...

Well, go on...do tell.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Off the top of your head, what has Joe Biden accomplished in over 40 years in Washington?

I mean, other then the Crime bill that lead to racial inequities in incarceration rates.

(10-01-2020, 04:35 PM)kindy64 Wrote: Off the top of your head, what has Joe Biden accomplished in over 40 years in Washington?

I mean, other then the Crime bill that lead to racial inequities in incarceration rates.

I mean there is Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#...and%202008.

I'll let you do your own research concerning the crime bill.

So in your opinion, Biden's alleged lack of accomplishments is justification to vote and support Trump? I mean, do we really need to go into a deep dive on Trump's record? Or are you suggesting we vote 3rd party? I really doubt that many people even know who's running as a 3rd part candidate but I guess everyone has a fair shot at it.

Perhaps you should explain to all us why we should support Trump? Perhaps we all are just too blind to see just how many wonderful things he's accomplished including for the LGBTQ community.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I watched it. And as a registered member of the vilified (by both sides) extreme left wing, I felt the way you’d assume I felt.

There’s no need for two more of these. If you’re undecided at this point, then just flip a coin on Election Day, honestly.

I wish Biden was the (American standard of what looks like a) far left extremist that Trump wants to paint him as. Honestly I do think the democrats were stupid and I’ll never forgive them for putting Biden up as the nominee, but as a person on the left wing of politics, even living in a blue state, where technically I could get away with a third party vote just out of disgust for what the two party system has done to America, I’m  still going to vote for Biden. I’m not a fan, but I’m not scared of him. I don’t agree with him, but he is physically capable of condemning white supremacy. And it’s just really sad that the state of American politics is what it is.

Once liberals are in power, then the centrists can come around and pay the far left back in all the dick sucking and ass licking we could dream of. But I’m a responsible 3rd party member, and I understand what’s up.

But as much as I’m disgusted with the democrats for making me have to vote for Biden, lol.... oh you fucking dumb ass mother fucking piece of shit, pussy sucking, titty licking, piss guzzling, shit snarfing, baby fucking conservatives. Whether you want to call yourself a republican or a libertarian or whatever, if you plan on voting for Trump then you really don’t deserve my kindness, respect, empathy, understanding, or attention. Unless you’re a billionaire or an unapologetic racist. And then I get it. But if you are anything but one of those two things things, then really, suck a dick, get off on it, lead a closeted life filled with internalized homophobia and self hatred, until you die alone, as a pathetic and tragic example of the true dried up cum scab that you are.

God bless America!

I never said I was a nice person. So don’t come after me for not being nice to ~*everyone*~

Oh and if you think my language is foul, listen to how your boy speaks. I’m just another obnoxious New Yorker who tells it as it is.
[-] The following 4 members Like Emiliano's post:
  • Bhp91126, Cardiganwearer, InbetweenDreams, LJay

So, your answer to "Off the top of your head, what has Joe Biden accomplished in over 40 years in Washington?" is to reference Wikipedia?

So, you don't have an answer, okay, good to know.

I can just feel all the love, understanding and desire for community on this forum...  Confused   and you wonder why there aren't a lot of new people coming on here.

Well dear sir, that's the nice thing about Trump supporters, libertarians, conservatives, and devil's advocates though. They don't let weaknesses like emotions and feelings get in the way of their logical and intellectual world views. They don't need "safe spaces" to speak freely, and they certainly don't cry about it when they encounter someone with a differing viewpoint. But your display of empathy none the less is noted, and I'm sure, appreciated.

So as impolite as I can be at times, I doubt there's anything I could really say that would truly make any respectable conservative feel unwelcome to stop by and share some words of wisdom about a point I'm missing, or a nuance of the political system I'm not aware of, or how I didn't cite any sources - much less credible ones - when I called Trump supporters both "titty lickers" and "shit snarfers" last night.

But thinking about it, an emotionally unstable liberal who is prone to drunken outbursts of rage, anxiety, and fear... I'm basically a flashing neon welcome sign for conservatives seeking a satisfying political interaction online. I mean true, my mental health has already done most the work for them, but an upset liberal, I am.

And yes, that was very immature of me to write what I did, talk about not being able to read a room. From now on, I'll watch more conservative news outlets and white house press briefings, so that I can pick up a few tips on how to better cultivate a community based in love and understanding for all. Especially in a time like this, when the chinavirus has hit so close to homes and hearts. Perhaps if I had known the severity of our president's medical condition last night before posting all that, I would have found it in my cold little heart to have spoken with more empathy and kindness.

My sincerest apologies to those I may have offended or disappointed.

(10-02-2020, 03:19 PM)kindy64 Wrote: So, your answer to "Off the top of your head, what has Joe Biden accomplished in over 40 years in Washington?" is to reference Wikipedia?

So, you don't have an answer, okay, good to know.

I can just feel all the love, understanding and desire for community on this forum...  Confused   and you wonder why there aren't a lot of new people coming on here.

So what is the gold standard of accomplishments one must hold to run for president? I mean after all Trump has zero experience in politics.

Here's the thing. I'm open to discussing politics, but you tell me I have to do my due diligence to suit your argument or when you try to tell me that keeping kids in cages (because they're illegal immigrants) isn't as bad as what China does to their citizens as if you have the moral high ground on the matter. Then when discussing this matter over the USPS and mail-in ballots you just open a new thread when your argument falls flat in the other thread. You do the same crap that everyone else does, just divert and go what about this over here. You either completely ignore what Trump and republicans actively do and want to cherry pick at what a democrat has screwed up on. I know that corruption and stupidity doesn't end with what party someone is affiliated with, you seem to think that republicans do no wrong and defend Trump as you also did in 2016. While Trump is going around golfing, mocking a disabled journalist, saying all sorts of atrocities..."grab them by the pussy", racist shit like “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it." Rolls back environmental protections and constantly lies about everything that comes out of his mouth. Trump is morally bankrupt. I shouldn't have to explain to anyone this. If Joe's lack of accomplishments is somehow justification to vote for a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, greedy swine shitbag of a person then clearly I've missed your point.

Feeling the love? You've been rude several times with me for no reason in several other threads and I'm tired of being polite to you, apparently so are others. Why should I engage in a debate with you when you're going to be a jerk? Do you expect me to spoon feed you? See here's the thing. I am willing to look up things, do research, check sources in a debate, but when you go out of your way to be a snooty jerk and say stuff like...

Quote:Don't even try imply that detaining people who cross the border illegally, is the MORAL EQUIVALENT of the imprisoning and "re-education" of an ethnic minority in your own country.

You call it detaining, when it's actually putting kids in cages....In our own country.

[Image: ap_18168855174108_wide-cae44ccca2db295cf...00-c85.jpg]

[Image: af6718e6-26da-425a-b4b2-b64cd6003ad6-AFP...&auto=webp]

[Image: 40529999193_6dd7fbfb5a_b.jpg]

You don't tell me what's the morally equivalent as if we get to choose one or the other. You just refused to acknowledge it because they're "illegal" as if that makes those people less human and therefore less of a tragedy.

You can't expect anyone to take your alt-right articles seriously when you don't acknowledge any of Trump's wrongdoings or the wrongdoings of republican politicians. It's called whataboutism. See, I don't think you're here to have a good debate. I think you just want to push your opinion off on others as truth and belittle others who disagree and abandon threads when you're not winning the argument. That's ok, that's what most people do anyway. I mean you have only gone after me on a personal level telling me how you wrote your senators as if you have the moral high ground on anything.

Anyway, I'm going to have to cut this post short because I have things to do.
Check out my stuff!

Yes, please inquire as to why Obama and Biden started putting kids in "cages."  But, sure, go ahead and blame Trump...

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020...becfc7a5f3

Quote:Michelle Obama assailed President Donald Trump on Monday for ripping migrant children from their parents and throwing them into cages, picking up on a frequent and distorted point made widely by Democrats.

She’s right that Trump’s now-suspended policy at the U.S.-Mexico border separated thousands of children from their families in ways that had not been done before. But what she did not say is that the very same “cages” were built and used in her husband’s administration, for the same purpose of holding migrant kids temporarily.

Y'all better schedule therapy sessions for after the election in case Trump wins, cause it's already hard enough to get an appointment for a therapist already...

I can't remember when I have ever hated a President or anyone with the fury some of you do.  I've disagreed with many policy positions and proposals over the years, and have found actions by some Presidents to be distasteful or un-Presidential, but never hated the person.

When you hold hate in your heart, YOU ARE A HATEFUL PERSON.

Oh, and let's be clear, how many really expect Biden to last 4 more years in office?  You know voting for Biden is voting for Harris for Vice President.

The Obama gvmt. put unaccompanied minors in cages for a few days to figure out what to do with them. 45s gvmt. separates children, toddlers, and mere babies from their families and put them in cages, so they could throw the parents into jails for longer times. 45 is also treating everyone as illegal immigrants, even asylum seekers, the people who are trying to escape from prosecution and violence in their countries. Don’t whatabout 45s Perversion of the immigration process with Obama’s dealing with immigration.

Why are Joe Biden’s accomplishments even discussed here? 45 royally screwed up the past 3 years and crowned his achievements with 205K dead Americans that any competent manager could have averted. Thanks to his mis-mgmt the US faces the worst economic crisis ever. None of his economic policies brought jobs back to the US from abroad, his tariffs made products more expensive for Americans. The only beneficiaries are people invested in the stock and bond markets and the billionaires.

86 45 1132020
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.