Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US presidential debate
Anyone watching the US presidential debate this evening?
I bid NO Trump!

Nope. Listening to politicians is a waste of time, imho. And I want to throw something at the tv when I see the angry tangerine.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

@Bhp91126  Vomiting is my response to Dump, so I will keep a bucket nearby.  I'm not exactly sure why I am listening in, but it seems important to hear Biden's positions.  I am already sure who I will be voting for.
I bid NO Trump!

(09-30-2020, 12:11 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Nope. Listening to politicians is a waste of time, imho. And I want to throw something at the tv when I see the angry tangerine.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Joking aside, I'm with you. I am really confused as to how in the hell anyone or anything that isn't a single celled organism could vote for that man.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Trump is a boor. The debate demonstrated this too clearly.
I bid NO Trump!

Trump has nothing to show for 4 years, that's why he kept interrupting Biden every time he spoke.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I was only able to watch part of the debate in a recording broadcast by the BBC.  I had to switch off 1: because I can't stand to hear Donald Skunk speak and 2: because neither showed any sign of statesmanship.

I was furious this morning when I switched on my computer and found in my SPAM folder a message from a right wing group asking me to vote for Skunk.  I always believed that spamming was ilegal and yet the Sunk campaign is using every underhand method to get voters on his side.  I'm not American and I don't live in the States and I am not authorised to vote.  If I were then I would not vote for Skunk.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

"That was a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck."
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I read some of the news articles today just to see what was said. Dump was so busy being rude it was hard to follow along. Biden controlled his temper far better than I would have. A cutoff for the mikes would have helped.
I bid NO Trump!

It's just a shame that we have anyone running for office that needs to have their mic cut off to let the other person speak. The other thing I just roll my eyes at is that the right wingers are saying Oh but Biden interrupted Trump talking when that's all Trump does when anyone else speaks, did the same thing in 2016...it always comes back to whataboutism.
Check out my stuff!