Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iFrustration
I have a confession to make : this Christmas,I got my very first unused brand new iPod,so there,pelt me if you will!Anyways my iPod video didn't come bundled with iTunes software so I downloaded the app but I'm not happy with it.It's not only the UI but it's not really compatible with my toppie.It crashes effortlessly and yesterday wiped my iPod clean.Are there other (free) alternatives to iTunes?I've already tried ephpod,vPod,sharepod & hymn with disastrous results.I'm looking for an app that can transfer video,music & photos...

Ive yet to find one.. I HATE Itunes with a passion, blasted program. :mad:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

<< Knew it was a good idea to stay away from Apple products!

Whilst I know of no alternatives to iTunes (which is obviously THE Apple-approved product to be used specifically with iPods), I know that there is a program called CopyPod, which is designed to enable you to do something with your iPod that iTunes does NOT allow, and that is to copy data FROM your iPod to your HDD ... so you can use that to take a full backup of the data on your iPod (assuming you've enough HDD space obviously).

PM me if you want to know more about it, but it IS worth getting your hands on.

There's another one called CopyPod Photo (I believe) which is (shock, horror :eekSmile to be used in conjunction with the iPod's photo function.

However beyond that, it's iTunes or bust with an iPod I fear ...

To be honest, I've never had that much of a problem with iTunes, but then again I choose the "manually sync playlists and songs" (or whatever it's called) option from the main screen, so it can NEVER wipe my iPod (or I'd cut its little Apply BALLS off).

Heh :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I got an iPod a few years ago. Last year it pissed me off, so I threw it at a wall... Let's just say it's not easy to listen to anymore, unless you get all the metal pieces together and jingle them...lol

Ipods are pretty awesome though :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]