Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uclacarlos' story: coming out!
I am a 38 year old gay male, and I live in Oakland, California. I attended UCLA (hence uclacarlos) for one semester, but was properly dismissed after I failed to pass a logic comprehension course. I love soccer, even though I am barely learning the sport. I don't know much about soccer. My favorite teams are the L.A. Galaxy, and, of course, the US nads. I wish I could one day travel (and even live there) to Spain; I found out they are more liberated when it comes to sexual preferences.

This leads me to my next point:

I am married, but I am not happy. I have been living heterosexual but I found myself uncontrollably attracted to other men in the past few years. The first time I experimented with anal sex was in the summer of 2003. Ever since this experience, I have embraced my gayness. Feeling the strength and power of another man straddling me from behind was an amazing turn-on.

I have been considering coming out of the closet, even though my friends and family will be shocked and somewhat surprised, but I will feel liberated. People come out of the closet everyday, I just hope mine comes out ok.

Good luck with your new found sexuality. Does your wifey know?

Do you have children? It is a new time of openess in the world so all I can say is Good Luck

frank

Woah good luck. I kinda feel im lucky I found out while so young. Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]