Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah,more like Whales...
Last afternoon,the Springboks effortlessly trampled a very weak and easy Wales in Bloemfontein.Die Bokke won the match with a resounding 43-17 and these guys are Six Nations champs?Our boys in green and gold hadn't been in action for months but they put on a stellar performance still.A special to Bryan Habanna Wink,he has South Africa wrapped around his finger.Wales on the other hand was flimsy,weak midfielding and generally had no frontal unity.They better step it up for the next test in Pretoria next week,There's a reason,we're World Cup Champs.HIER KOM DIE BOKKE!

You must be bi - lol

Oh Frank,you (pleasantly) surprise me everyday.I do love sports especially soccer,rugby and squash.I'm sure that there are other gay/bi guys that thoroughly enjoy contact sports as much as I do.I also want to prove (to myself?) that you can be gay/bi and still enjoy butch,manly activities.Thing is I find myself staring at their behinds,thighs etc and that bugs the hell out of me.

I am glad you added the pleasant part there Dan. Had me a little nervous (plus you never answered that little PM)

Not really into team sports much but I believe you are correct with many gay/bi taking part.

I am only into the sport of cycling but never competed. Have been on enormous rides of 1,000 thru the streets of San Francisco and do understand about the hypnotic gaze of steel ass, thighs, calves.

I'm speechless, not because of the actual fact but rather because I haven't the slightest idea what any of you people are talking about. Nor do I want to know, so don't try to tell me, I'll just go about my life being utter bemused by your confusing ramblings. :O