Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uefa Final!
:we'reallhuman: And so is Cristiano Ronaldo.Speaking of steamy players,what is the answer to the Ferdinand question?

Dan1089 Wrote::we'reallhuman: And so is Cristiano Ronaldo.Speaking of steamy players,what is the answer to the Ferdinand question?

I have no idea. He was born in Peckham, London, that's all I can tellya!

Dan1089 Wrote::we'reallhuman: And so is Cristiano Ronaldo.Speaking of steamy players,what is the answer to the Ferdinand question?

How do you expect ME to know that? Rolleyes :mad:
I'm gay, Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
I'm not interested in football enough

(although I will confess to having watched the final game of the world championships in -- when was it? 2004? when Zidane and his mates took France to the pinnacle. It wasn't half bad. But no other football watching since then... :redface: :redface: :redface: )

When Zidane headbutted that other player?That was the World Cup back in 2006.And the next one is coming to South Africa in 2010!SO EXCITED!C'mon PA,gay people are into soccer.Or maybe it's because SA is such a soccer-mad,rugby-mad and cricket-mad country.

Soccer!!!???? SOCCER!!!??? SOCCER!!!!!!????? :mad:

lol

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

S- O - C - C - E - R !!!

That's it... you're officially booked for inappropriate language :biggrin:

Football! Say it loud, say it proud! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here in SA,we use both titles "soccer" and "football" but soccer seams to be more popular,don't know why.Maybe it's a less formal title and football just reminds one of the American sport.Hell,it's sometimes even referred to the soccer World Cup!

You know I'm only messing with ya Dan... I've just never got the word soccer!?!

And being nerdy... I had a look for the reason.. the term soccer apparently originated in England from "Association Football"! Still don't get how soccer comes from that tho!?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You know I'm only messing with ya Dan... I've just never got the word soccer!?!

And being nerdy... I had a look for the reason.. the term soccer apparently originated in England from "Association Football"! Still don't get how soccer comes from that tho!?

a-SOCC- iation... the sock is in the stressed part of the word, therefore SOCCER which is probabaly also why it is spelt with two Cs and not CK as it would normally be.