Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarot
I work with tarot cards. It helps me to control and direct my power.
who still have the experience of divination with cards?

I use the tarot on occasion. Crowley and Harris' Thoth tarot primarily.

i don't use it .. but i am fascinated by it .. hehe .. here is one though .. an set inspired by tarot, though it is not tarot in it's machinations ..

[Image: tumblr_m7opyaW3471r3ookyo8_1280.jpg]

I use tarot on occasion (I use an original 1903 set of the Gypsy Witch tarot that has been handed down through our family), but I prefer the pendulum.

My sister [MENTION=22476]Noema[/MENTION], on the other hand, prefers the tarot over the pendulum method, and has a number of decks.

tarot is what fortunetellers use to spell doom to their unfortunate victims who are in fact their customers, much a delight if the victim is an enemy ::evilgrin::

I practice and improve my divination skills through tarot deck once a week.

Hex Wrote:I work with tarot cards. It helps me to control and direct my power.
who still have the experience of divination with cards?

All I Have to do is look at a reflective dark surface and the visions flow. Wink

knickerbuck Wrote:tarot is what fortunetellers use to spell doom to their unfortunate victims who are in fact their customers, much a delight if the victim is an enemy ::evilgrin::

this is why "good" readers tond tell absolutes.

The future is not an absolute. Day to day changes in behaviors can lead to huge changes on the long range.

Divination is the fine art of seeing the strongest potential future, then explaining it in a way that doesn't end up being self fulfilling prophecy.

Frankly I have no problem telling people exactly what is coming down the pike. But usually my only warning is I step back so the splatters don't ruin the fresh polish on my doc martins.