Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufos
knickerbuck Wrote:ufos scare the shit out of me .. lol .. theyre just too eerie too much that i cant take ..

Yeah.

Aliens are my biggest fear.

It just... is weird. Too weird. The idea. Very eerie.

I thought I was seeing one once. Then I realized they were just approaching headlights from behind a curve on wet power cables.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I don't see the connection between UFOs and Aliens? Like I said no A in UFOs lmao

I have yet to see anything convincing. Anything I have seen that I thought was strange was later explained. Seeing flashing lights going across the sky are almost always planes or other aircraft.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Ah again ufo just means unidentified flying object, not aliens lol.

Not being funny but it does seem our American friends just see the words unidentified flying object as just another meaning for aliens.

In the UK and most countries other than the USA people aren't scared to report UFOs. I've read stories of US pilots reporting UFOs to FAA and just get laught at, but pilots in say the UK get taken seriously, because something in the air space that can't identified is a potential threat to other aircraft in that same airspace.

Boaxy Wrote:Yes but people intermingle UFO's with aliens for good reason.

I have seen UFO's before and I been abducted by aliens more than once.

Hmmm abduction. Swear I've lost time while driving about at night time....

Ibex Wrote:I have never seen any.
But I do belive there is other lifeforms out in this extremely huge universe. There is no way we can be the only lifeforms that can commincate the way we can and such.
BUT we might be more intelligent. Why not?

More intelligent? US??

Well, I've just been watching Sunday morning political analysis panels and such. If beings from another galaxy walked into the room and watched for half an hour, they'd be convinced they could conquer us with no problem. And......given this election......we might be better offSheep

I am in the side of UFO as prototypes of new military or tactical equipment, not into really the Extraterrestrial kind of.

Shawn Wrote:I am in the side of UFO as prototypes of new military or tactical equipment, not into really the Extraterrestrial kind of.

Can also be what ever you want it to be lol

Right another story I can tell you guys.

This was in about 2007 on the way back from college in Trowbridge in Wiltshire, UK. There is a prison a few miles out side of Trowbridge and one afternoon about 5pm I was travelling home like I said from college and I saw in the distance just above the prison a group of Orange lights, about say 7 or 9. They looked like Street lights at first but in the sky. I was with a taxi driver at the time too and he also saw it. We actually stopped for a few minutes and watched them but they just hovered there. Very strange but we had other things to do some we had to get moving. There were a few reports of the same group of lights across Earth at the time too.