Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufos
I was wondering has any one seen a UFO or seen anything in the sky which shouldn't be there?
An eye for an eye

Yep, I live in a ufo hot stop. Check out Wiltshire and it's crop circles.

I've seen a few odd things in the sky.

I remember one time when I was young. My family and I were coming back from scouts and we noticed this bright light in the distance, where I used to live there where these big hills about a mile away from where we were living and this bright pale yellow was just hovering there as we got closer home it didn't more. We got home and had tea and an hour later we noticed it was still there. In the end it was hovering there for 3 hours.

Another time I saw something strange was when I was at uni I remember seeing these flashes in the sky, like lightening but higher up in the sky properly about 45,000ft didn't think about it until I was driving home with a mate. The flashes were coming from the south East from Cardiff but towards Salisbury plan direction so I followed it along the m4 then drove south and onto the A4 and followed it to Marlborough and went south again still following the flashes. BTW the weather was clear and dry night . My mate and I ended up on a road just a mile away from the British Army's live firing range. The flashes were above up us and it started raining. Then drove out of the area and it stopped raining and the weather was dry and clear again. That was back in 2009 so I'm guessing it was something that made rain or something like that. The Chinese used silver nitrate to do similar in the Olympics over there to control the rain.

I will have to google Wiltshire UFO hotspots! The sightings you have had made interesting reading!
An eye for an eye

I have few more stories to tell about ufos. I'm very sceptical about aliens being involved though before anyone else says anything lol.

ufos scare the shit out of me .. lol .. theyre just too eerie too much that i cant take ..

not personally other than stuff that can probably easily explained by aviation aircraft even at night - we get a lot of helicopters and military pass over us here.
My friend at work goes UFO spotting though...he's not come back with anything concrete but has seen unexplainable lights along with others with powerful telescopes

I have never seen any.
But I do belive there is other lifeforms out in this extremely huge universe. There is no way we can be the only lifeforms that can commincate the way we can and such.
BUT we might be more intelligent. Why not?

Ibex Wrote:I have never seen any.
But I do belive there is other lifeforms out in this extremely huge universe. There is no way we can be the only lifeforms that can commincate the way we can and such.
BUT we might be more intelligent. Why not?

Sorry where is the A in UFO :p

Sorry my Pete peev lol

No, but up until about 5pm I like reading books about them.
I've been reading Communion lately, after someone mentioned it on a podcast I really like. Again, I can read it on my morning commute, but by the time I'm coming home around 7, 8pm.. I have other things to occupy my time with.

Not even the fact that aliens would have to have some serious balls to abduct someone from basically downtown Brooklyn gives me any comfort. I was listening to something about Big Foot not long ago and I was still scared of it. Like he'd be taking the train to come get me or something. I clearly dont have a very high tolerance for paranormal type things.

All that aside, an interesting UFO abduction case was actually reported in the city in the late 80s. If you look up the Linda Cortile you'll find its a pretty famous story. Witnesses, including the then secretary general of the UN who was on the Brooklyn Bridge at the time, apparently saw a woman being taken from the window of her apartment into a craft.

Never seen any, but definitely a believer in alien visitation.