Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh, What should i do ??
Hi there Jayden,

I think your intuition is absolutely, and unquestionably right. I think you are an affair; and someone he is very emotionally attracted to. I also think that that will always be the extent of your relationship (the PDA, is a bonus), sorry :-(

Additionally, from what i've read and understood, he and his ex, are now sleeping in the same bed together, which indicates to me some form of mending. Which can and possibly will lead to a reconciiation.

I think you have not set any guidelines with him when you two were initially conversing. You exchanged experiences, to which both of you have similarly shared, and it was at this point you inadvertently gave him permission to use you. And you continue to... as you have said, and I quote "these things, I do not find an issue, I like this guy, so I can deal with it." And you continue to give him permission with your empathy as you've again said, "Which I totally understand if this is the case..." And you make vows to stay friends, yet you are desperately hoping there is something more. There is nothing more. You can say, "we both know it's more." But, you know there is nothing more to it.

My advice, is to move, on. Find somebody else who is more deserving of your love and time. Besides, which person does not want to hurt their ex. I would like to kill mine, and many others feel the same way I do. However, if you feel strongly about him the way you do, dive right in, but be prepared, do not allow him to catch you unaware.

Thanks Aaycle.

You have hit the nail on the head. that is exactly how i feel now. after a few days of less contact an more thinking, that is the same decision i have come up with,

A big thanks just for clarifying it. truly appricaited Smile

Thank you for making me useful!! ;-)

Jayden Wrote:Wish my heart wasnt so bloody big! lol

Don't ever say that. Any guy with half a brain knows that life is nothing, without love. And the bigger the heart, the more the love. Smile

Aaycle Wrote:... Besides, which person does not want to hurt their ex. I would like to kill mine, and many others feel the same way I do...
Many, but not all. I have never felt the need to hurt an ex, although I do tend to take any blame on myself. I am in friendly(ish) contact with a few exes, even my ex-wife with whom I went through years of hell.

Jayden,

I am sorry I seem to have missed this thread, although I'm not sure how. Whatever you have with this man, he is definitely keeping you on the reserves bench, so well done for your decision to move on. Best wishes and I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Since you're in Dereham, I guess your nights out are in Norwich. If you're ever in Lynn I spend the occasional evening in The Hob.