Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh and double ugh
thats the ugh of- me not talking enough on this site.

so why cant i find any other gay gamers in my life. am i like the only hardcore fighting game maniac in the world?!?! every gay guy i've ever dated/ talked to is all about ze sex and not enough about ze entertainment systems/electronics. or maybe im not looking hard enough! Astrosmiley2

well? HOW DO I DRAW THEM OUT OF THE CROWD?!?!? DONT JUST SIT THERE AND READ, HELP MEH!

*le warp* Scatter

I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fighting game maniac, that would be my older brother but I played have played lots and lots of fighting games in my day. You name it and I have most likely have played once or twice.

i like fighting games, but usually suck at them cause im to impatient to figure out the combos :p

Ive played fighting games like Tekken, Dead or Alive and BlazBlue. :biggrin:
Im always playing FPS like Call of Duty alot as i love playing with friends and talking to them. Confusedmile:

lol so should i just start challenging some random guys to fighting games on the first date?

ManicLewis21 Wrote:lol so should i just start challenging some random guys to fighting games on the first date?

If i was on a date with a guy first time and i really liked him and depending on what doing with the day if out for a meal or something, i would ask him if he would like to play some video games. Confusedmile:

ManicLewis21 Wrote:lol so should i just start challenging some random guys to fighting games on the first date?
thats a good idea p.s i love fighting games
street fighter,Mortal Kombat,(the old mortal kombat but ill play the new ones as well),killer instinct,primal rage,guilty gear, chicken fight, def jam fight for NY,Marvel vs capcom series, soul blade and caliber series, tekken,art of fighting,ready to ,rumble, Arcana Heart, Facebreaker, black and bruised, king of fighters series too,eternal champions as well

Just date half this site :p They seem to be gamers Big Grin But nah it would be cool for you to do that if you found someone that was into gaming too Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

http://www.lifeout.com/groups.php?group=164

http://www.lifeout.com/groups.php?group=3248

Nothing but [COLOR="Red"]gay gamers in both groups, you will have to join the site, but it's free so...[/COLOR]

id say im quite a hardcore gamer Smile.........you just gotta keep looking youll find someone with the same interest sooner or later.