Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhm... rrrrrrrright!!!!
Messed up the time i go to bed. I have been up working on some projects/presentations/ my site this past month and usually i wouldnt sleep at all for 2 days. Now i am (almost) in holiday from work i cant sleep. I stay up like a vampiroh!That's awful. Rolleyes

Awwwwwwwwwww babe !!

Bighug.

You need some rest though - get some kip and it'll all make sense when you wake up xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

What a kip is?:redface:

I did sleep but at 6 in the morning Rolleyes That's teeeeeerrible imo!
I ll buy some tea i know it helps you to fall asleep and drink it until it does what it says in the tin.
Now i have to go out and see if i find any xmas presents to buy. Yesterday was fiasco , seems like everything is gone

You don't know what a kip is?

AND tea doesn't help you sleep! Omg! It has caffiene for bums sake!

:biggrin:

Depends if he has decaffinated Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Maybe practice some yoga. I have some DVDs that I bought after taking a class that helps relax the body and mind. I've actually fallen asleep on the floor while doing the corpse pose.

futureRD Wrote:Maybe practice some yoga. I have some DVDs that I bought after taking a class that helps relax the body and mind. I've actually fallen asleep on the floor while doing the corpse pose.

Comfortable position?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

futureRD Wrote:Maybe practice some yoga. I have some DVDs that I bought after taking a class that helps relax the body and mind. I've actually fallen asleep on the floor while doing the corpse pose.

haha futurED :biggrin: We have a yoga class near where i live, although all the old ladies go there i might give it a go... I dont think i would take a book and practice it on my own.

Ah no ... i bought a special tea in powder that helps you sleep. It is not the normal tea we drink everyday. I tried before and it has helped.

My problem is that i do get to sleep (like a log actually) but not when i want or should. And if i have to go to work in the morning then i dont sleep at all or sleep in a meeting... it seems that i like a lot sleeping in the meetings lol

It's a very comfortable pose... esentially you lay completely relaxed, palms up, and tongue to the roof of the mouth. close your eyes and breath through your nose. After an hour of folding into different poses, it's very relaxing and comfortable... until your 17lb cat jumps on your chest and decides to head butt you.

A kip = a nap; a snooze; a sleep Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!