Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uk Police and their new anti blind people task force.
Read this.

BBC NEWS | Wales | South West Wales | Blind man arrested over protest

I am really angry at this. The Police are obviouslys setting up some sort of special task force as the guy got 50 feet from his house and was arrested. Guys serioulsy thats the fastest call out in history, the Guiness world record guys should add it. Am i just angry or is this pathetic. They did nothing to help him against the many law breaking motorists who have put him in harms way but when he says hes gonna brake the law they had him in the station within 5 mins!!

"Dyfed-Powys Police said the force had held a crackdown on illegal parking in Narberth last month" - Oh so you couldnt do anything about it now as you were looking into illegaly made jam donughts, or the entire force was on leave, no seriously WTF??

"A spokesperson added: "It is unfortunate Mr Duckfield decided to take matters into his own hands on this occasion."" -Well you obv were not going to do anything you lazy arsed police chief.

RANT OVER

At least they didn't taser him. In Texas a cop tasered a 72 year old woman after she refused to sign a traffic citation recently.

Appalling, just appalling. They made him leave his guide-dog behind too. :mad:

I wonder if the RNIB is taking an interest in this case?

(why is everything being published in lower case?)

Given that he threatened the police that he was going to damage private property, and not the owners he had, as far as I am aware, not committed a crime. Therefore they could only legally arrest him to prevent a crime and given they could give him a formal warning or just stand there beside the cars and wait for him to make good on his threat, it seems so me that they have rather overstepped the mark legally as well as morally.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Given that he threatened the police that he was going to damage private property, and not the owners he had, as far as I am aware, not committed a crime. Therefore they could only legally arrest him to prevent a crime and given they could give him a formal warning or just stand there beside the cars and wait for him to make good on his threat, it seems so me that they have rather overstepped the mark legally as well as morally.

here here.