Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Last.fm Thread <333
Hey guys, I've tried searching but I couldn't find a thread so I apologise if there is one.

Basically, this thread is devoted to last.fm, feel free to share your profiles, post your compatability with people, share any groups, events, musicians or songs that you like.

We can also use this thread to discuss site updates and the desktop client, as well as the mobile app.

Maybe I am just being overly ambitious and no one else here uses it but it is an amazing music website!

My profile is at: http://www.last.fm/user/Tombo60

I love last.fm! But no one I know uses it, I've had it for years so all of the stuff I no longer listen to is all in my library haha. It's still linked up to my Spotify, iPod & iTunes. Smile

I like it more to the fact that it keeps an entire copy of nearly everything I've listened to.

last.fm/user/djsims2

yaay other last.fm users <3

The only real station that plays Adelitas Way, one of the most underrated bands of all time.

I use Last.fm via my xbox which is connected to my 7.1 , so it sounds amazing.... But I also get free spotify premium with my phone contract, so I use that a lot in my car.

Spotify also awesome ^^

Zennyboy Wrote:Spotify also awesome ^^

Only used Premium, cuz it's free with my phone... is the free version full of adverts?

yea sadly, i dont get premium for free and if i was working i would get it, because its a awesome program!

Premium is great... I have about 1800 tracks downloaded, plus the same again in the streaming library.. and not a single advert in sight Big Grin

I got Spotify premium. Half price on student discount, epic win. So nice without adverts and higher quality tracks than others to.