Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ulysseus
Firstly, I know I've said this several times in as many months, but I am actually back this time.

Did intend to return proper the last few times, but life has been psychotically weird lately, and I think now things are finally levelling off... they bloody better be anyway. Lol.

Anyhoo, an update due, so as follows:

Left the job I was doing, way too young to be that stressed that often and as much as I loved it, gotta consider priorities.

As far as college goes, now hurtling into my final B.A. year and also giving tutorials, so hard as it may be for those on here who know me to imagine, I'm being the good-role-model-lecturer-type next semester for a year. I have to say, I'm a bit nervous about it, but will be good to see if I do enjoy it as much as I think I will, so watch this space on that one.

With the personal life... well, friendships have changed fairly quickly, some insights from the hiatus taken are finally being put into practice and separate ways have been gone in many cases, and while I do feel a little sad about the end of several long-time friendships, I don't feel like I've lost friends per sa, more like a divorce has finally come through - the songs finished a while ago, now the curtains have come down. That sounds horribly depressing, it's really not that way at-all, but it's the best imagery I can be buggered coming up with just now. :tongue:

Relationships are... as John Cleese said, don't mention the war. Complicated doesn't cut it. However, I have the patience of a spider, and every faith that things will work out eventually.

Oh, and I've sorta embraced my heritage (again, for those who don't know me, I'm Israeli-Jew on one side) to an extent and finding it strangely... rewarding isn't really the right word. A bit like going home in a less geographical sense. Comforting perhaps is the word I'm looking for. Anyway, I'm finding that to be a good thing, so shall see where this goes.

I think that's the summary, really. I remain, as ever, here for all who needs a good banter, cry, moan, comfort, advice, laugh, sarcastic comment or a good bitch, and thoroughly expect a good ol' update on all the shizz I've missed (on here and for y'all) in my absence.

Love and stuff,

Ky xxx

Hiya Woolfe, nice to see you back.... Confusedmile: Wavey