Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um...Hi, I guess...
...I have no idea why I'm here. Well, besides being overwhelmingly lonely and sort of depressed and hopeless and just wanting someone to pay attention to me like some sort of whore...

I'm sorry, feel free to just skip over this. I really shouldn't have come here; Its not like anyone actually cares about some loser on the internet...

Oi Kaden, don't put yourself down. Joining GaySpeak is like joining a family, you will find people here like you, people here that have been through what you are going through, and you will find some of the friendliest and most helpful people you will find on the net right here...you may even make some awesome friendships Wink so welcome.

I'll echo everything that dfiant said.

Welcome! Wavey

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hi Kaden don't be so hard on yourself, and welcome to the Forum...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WelcomeWelcomeWelcome

Welcome to the forums Kaden.

Welcome Kaden. You will sure find the support you are looking for right here Smile I can guarantee that you are not alone feeling those feelings. Just open up and you might be able to take the next step in right direction.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Don't torture yourself, that's my job. Wink

Welcome to the board Wavey

Kaden Wrote:...I have no idea why I'm here. Well, besides being overwhelmingly lonely and sort of depressed and hopeless and just wanting someone to pay attention to me like some sort of whore...

I'm sorry, feel free to just skip over this. I really shouldn't have come here; Its not like anyone actually cares about some loser on the internet...

whatever you say Kaden
welcome to gs

we all beat ourselves up but here everyone tries to understand and help out in the best way possible

Welcome to the forum Kaden! :biggrin: but I swear.. be hard on yourself one more time and I might just be forced to hug tackle you!