Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Floyd according to Donald Skunk
According to Donald Skunk, he hopes George Floyd is looking down and thinking that Americe is having a great day!
The "man" is simply unacceptable!   I can't believe what he has said.  Can you imagine what George Floyd's family must be thinking?  How much longer has the world to endure this insensitive boor?  It is quite incredible that someone so ill educated was voted in as President.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 3 members Like LONDONER's post:
  • , eastofeden, LJay

We can do no better than to vote the man out of office.
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 2 members Like LJay's post:
  • , eastofeden

[Image: 9Gm7DIR.gif]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 2 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • CellarDweller, eastofeden

he's an asshole, I would love nothing more than to see him, Mitch McConell and Lindsey Graham all voted out in November.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

If that were to happen I might ask for an intravenous Champagne drip.
I bid NO Trump!

George Floyd was murdered - absolutely no doubt in any ones mind and i hope the police involved get a big sentence , but dont paint this man as a saint - he was a hardcore criminal who did 5 years in prison for holding a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach while his friends robbed her house, hes done time for drug dealing and when he was getting arrested it was for passing fake money - all this gentle giant is bullshit

(06-22-2020, 10:51 PM)matty7 Wrote: George Floyd was murdered - absolutely no doubt in any ones mind and i hope the police involved get a big sentence , but dont paint this man as a saint -  he was a hardcore criminal who did 5 years in prison for holding a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach while his friends robbed her house, hes done time for drug dealing and when he was getting arrested it was for passing fake money - all this gentle giant is bullshit
I agree, he wasn't a saint but he did not deserve to be murdered by a policeman in broad daylight with onlookers.  No one does.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

@"matty7" You're probably thinking of Eric Garner, another black guy who was murdered by police for the crime of selling untaxed cigarettes...

And a whole bunch more, including a 12 year old and a woman who was shot 8 times in her own home in bed because the police did a no knock warrant.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/20...ck-victims
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!