Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding a racist...
Pix Wrote:In his case he probably comes from a family that embraces white superiority as some do, and I mean more than subtly ("subtle" racism condemns the overt kinds like say cross burning or lynching or neo-nazis and yet believe races have their place, so for example they may be absolutely fine with a black janitor and treat him with genuine goodwill and courtesy but refuse to see a black doctor and feel hostility to a black POTUS as that's violating certain unspoken rules similar to how men and women are supposed to obey certain rules or risk alienating many people around them).

Actually, according to the article, his family never raised him to be racist. He just is.

I tend to believe that racists are people who are stuck in the past and scared of change. Although I hate their beliefs, I don't believe that they are bad people since they simply fear societal change. I can actually relate to that.

I think racists need to be rehabilitated and taught that people of different races are not really all that different.

The same thing goes for homophobes. It's not psychologically normal to hate someone for something that they cannot control, so I believe that we should treat these people as if they have a disease and actually try to help them.

There was Prussian Blue...you can read how these icons of white supremacy and neo-nazis changed their views:

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/07/ref...credit.php

Roflmao

Though in actuality I think their being taken out of their racist homeschooling bubble and put in a public school had more to do with it. Still, the pot probably helped. Wink

Remember seeing a documentary about those twins a few years ago and thinking how sad it was and quite creepy! - two angelic little blonde girls singing about white supremacy… loved that article, that's great.

I agree with the survival of the fittest...
Some are just stuck in the past...

In my country i dont think people are racist...they actually love other races especially caucasians or latinos. And when they found out you are mixed pinoy, they will praise you..
They also love blacks here...we have the notion that blacks are nice and cheerful persons..

Speaking for someone living in Texas, I can say, without doubt, that 99% of these people who racists hate, bring it on themselves!!!

The Muslims here in Texas:

They are vile, conceited, EXTREMELY hateful, EXTREMELY bigoted against ALL people who are not Muslim, EXTREMELY VICIOUS and DESTRUCTIVE drivers (they SPEED everywhere and do NOT stop for anything or anyone!!!) One such cunt this morning sped thru a church and school zone and thru a 4 way stop without EVER putting on her brakes!!! I called the police on her fucking cunt ass, but I doubt it will do any good. They REFUSE to adopt American lives or American ways, even though they are greedy fuckers who want to live like massive greedy money mongers ($$$expensive homes, houses, clothes, etc...)

And like that politician said in that video on the other thread, they bring hate, war, and pestilence with them from where ever they come from.

THEY brought prejudiced and bigotry with them, and thats why people here despise them.

THEY brought it onto themselves.

Nowadays, racism is just finding irrationnal reasons to actual problems that we don't know where they come from.

partis Wrote:

Heres one explanation…

This isn't imaginary.

Actually facts speak for themselves… no one admits to a problem so you can't address it.

For example one person watched this video… ie the truth is ignored

I believe that racism is a result of ignorance and lack of values and unfortunately as some people seem to be lacking in values, I think that there needs to be a strict set of guidelines set up and written into law with no ambiguity or double standards.

Extreme as though it may sound, I see no other way.

That said I believe that the politically correct brigade have gone way overboard in certain respects and have ignored a lot of stuff which should be highly relevant.
Jokes can be funny in the right context but should be privately shared amongst those appreciate them, after all if we can't have a laugh, where does that leave us?

That's just my opinion.....