Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwear suggestions?
(I wasn't sure where to put this where the discussion would be appropriate).

So for years on end I've always worn brands such as Hanes and Fruit of the Loom. These have no pouch, are fairly comfortable and roomy, but things do get smashed a little.

Today I had the opportunity to try on specialty brands, brands like Andrew Christian, Go Softwear, Calvin Klein, Diesel. About 95% of these brands design mens underwear with the "pouch".

The thing is, after wearing a pair with the "pouch" for a few hours, I began to experience a sensation almost similar to being kneed in the groin on my right side, radiating up my back a ways and down my leg a little bit. I think something was being pinched here. I ended up going back to my generic styled undies and the pain went.

Is there even a solution so that things don't get pinched down there?

Never wear the stuff. Much more comfortable that way.

You might try something on the order of a well fitting jock. There are some out there that are quite stylish and look very flexible.
I bid NO Trump!

That is a conundrum but my rule is when it comes to underwear is I go up a waist size. It gives you that room you desire without compromising on style.

Boxers always do it for me, those with white garters and use grayish blue textile and the stitches visible at the seams.

I just wear loose fitting cotton boxers. I don't get why you'd bother with anything else on the day to day.

TigerLover Wrote:I just wear loose fitting cotton boxers. I don't get why you'd bother with anything else on the day to day.

I could never wear loose boxers because it doesn't feel nice to have my junk move around too much. Its either Boxer Briefs or Briefs for me, it also helps that my partner likes the tighter options on me.

Yeah, I prefer tighter fitting boxers for the same reason as Corsac, sure, some... ahem... adjustment is necessary every now and then, but for me Boxer Briefs are much more comfortable.

Yeah I feel you. I tried boxers just once and it was fucking awkward. What you could do is try one size higher.

I've had some issues at times cause not all brands that read a certain size are actually the same size for me...clearly textiles are in lack of standarization in these parts Rofl
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Another point of view:

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/the-colour-of...09939.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I like mine tight and bottomless. Its squeeze the Bubble Butt together!