Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected reaction
so after coming out to my parents I waited until I saw my stepbrother in person too tell him. He was my first sexual experience with a guy and the one who helped me discover my sexuality. We have no blood relation his father is dating my mother. We've been intimate a few time in the last year when I have been home from work trips and although we find nothing wrong with it we stopped because I wasn't out yet and might become complicated.
Last night when I told him he was so proud. He was ecstatic for me. We shared a dinner together and a few drinks. During dinner he proposed we fool around again, and we did. I was incredible, but felt more intimate, sensitive and sensual than ever before. Afterwards we planned a lunch catch up for a few days time. Now I'm beginning to think after a few things he said that he wants more than we have had. Is it wrong to think he wants a relationship or exclusivity? Is it wrong to be with him given our situation?

I'd say it's "complicated" but I wouldn't say it's wrong. But as far as what he wants, well, there's only one guy who holds those answers, and he ain't on here. Your best bet is to ask him direct. Smile

Lex

i don't see anything wrong with it. if you like him and he likes you, there's no harm. go with what feels right to you, and don't let anybody tell you different.

I know asking him direct seems the best way but what if I wrong and ruin things. He is truely amazing and the perfect guy is go for, but it's all the factors that are confusing me about what too do.

"You said you wanted more than we've had. What exactly did you mean by that?"

Lex

That he wants a relationship (dating) or something along those lines.

Enjoy it if it feels right to both of you.

But by asking him in that way, you're hardly pushing him in the wrong direction. You're simply asking for clarification.

Lex

Oh I get it now. Thanks for the help Lexington! Very wise you are!

Semaj, I'll start by saying, I am too in a weird phase of a relationship with a guy, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I will say these things.

1) I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with you two dating. I mean, in book as long as there is no blood relation, I don't see anything wrong with it.
2) ASK HIM STRAIGHT OUT WHAT HE WANTS FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP OR WHERE HE WANTS IT TO GO. I've been making the mistake in not clarifying what I want with the guy I'm dating right now, and it's only making it harder on me. Ask him. Tell him what you want. It's called communicating. Something I gotta work on too. haha
3) Good luck Wink