Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected reaction
I think you missed a golden opportunity for a glorious coming out... Imagine:

"Hey mom, real quick... can you please stop fucking Steve so I won't feel so weird when Steve's son is fucking me?"

SHOman93 Wrote:Semaj, I'll start by saying, I am too in a weird phase of a relationship with a guy, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I will say these things.

1) I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with you two dating. I mean, in book as long as there is no blood relation, I don't see anything wrong with it.
2) ASK HIM STRAIGHT OUT WHAT HE WANTS FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP OR WHERE HE WANTS IT TO GO. I've been making the mistake in not clarifying what I want with the guy I'm dating right now, and it's only making it harder on me. Ask him. Tell him what you want. It's called communicating. Something I gotta work on too. haha
3) Good luck Wink

There's no blood. It's a complicated situation though. Hard to explain.and since you posted this I have asked him straight up what he wants. Your advice is perfect!!!

Semaj Wrote:There's no blood. It's a complicated situation though. Hard to explain.and since you posted this I have asked him straight up what he wants. Your advice is perfect!!!
Not to be nosey or anything, but we *love* to hear about complications. And [MENTION=21512]SHOman93[/MENTION] , I wonder where you got THAT idea! Xyxthumbs

Foolish mortals and their "love" experiences. Time will learn you its all hopeless, helpless and irretrievable.

Consider yourself warned...

:tongue:

@Semja, I'm really happy for you! Like I said before, just take it slow!
[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] Hmmmmmmm. Idk. Maybe some guy I've been talking to...... I think his name is Bob...... Oh wait... It's Mike. Wink
I can't wait till the next time I had with my guy. I gotta tell him so much shiiitttttt. Lol

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Foolish mortals and their "love" experiences. Time will learn you its all hopeless, helpless and irretrievable.

Consider yourself warned...

:tongue:

Such cynicism.

Rolleyes

Laugh