Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unforgotten
Fell into a trap and watched all three series of Unforgotten over the last few days. Beautifully written (even if it is all about murder), brilliantly acted and directed. Highly recommended.
[-] The following 1 member Likes marshlander's post:
  • LuxuryOfLife

Hey Marsh,

Might check it out since we've been binge watching a few other online series recently! Is it on Netflix?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

(04-13-2020, 11:39 PM)andy Wrote: Hey Marsh,

Might check it out since we've been binge watching a few other online series recently!  Is it on Netflix?
Indeed it is, Andy. How the devil are you, my friend?

(04-13-2020, 07:59 PM)marshlander Wrote: Fell into a trap and watched all three series of Unforgotten over the last few days. Beautifully written (even if it is all about murder), brilliantly acted and directed. Highly recommended.

I watched the first one but have not watched the rest yet. Might have to check it out again.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Meebs's post:
  • LuxuryOfLife

It is so good.
Broadchurch for example was good for the first series , and is so well known but poor old Unforgotten has been excellent for every episode of every series, yet no one seems to know about it.

Nicola Walker is always amazing.
[-] The following 2 members Like LuxuryOfLife's post:
  • , Meebs