Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uni Blues.
Okk most have you been to uni right.. So I have a question..

Hmm well its coming to the end of christmas like and I start term 2 of year one at uni. But im feeling rather down about it? :confused: Something in my head is like why do I have to go back I really dont want to. But im not sure why... Ive had doubts for a while but now its a bit more UH uni again.. Cry I dont know what to do.. :confused: I dont think I want to drop out but like.. Mehh.. COmpletely confused..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

The best thing I found was just getting back there and you'll start to enjoy yourself more. Remember there IS the social life to enjoy as well there, not just the work.
For me, Uni was the best 3 years that I had and to go back, I would love. The work took up the days and the fun stuff took up the evenings.

I hope that when you do go back, you'll be glad you are back. I think it's just that having so long off, and that Xmas and New Year tends to be a time where we enjoy ourselves a lil more anyway... well you get a lil used to NOT being there.

Get back there and be top o the class! You ARE 'The Welsh Master' afterall!! :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:The best thing I found was just getting back there and you'll start to enjoy yourself more. Remember there IS the social life to enjoy as well there, not just the work.
For me, Uni was the best 3 years that I had and to go back, I would love. The work took up the days and the fun stuff took up the evenings.

I hope that when you do go back, you'll be glad you are back. I think it's just that having so long off, and that Xmas and New Year tends to be a time where we enjoy ourselves a lil more anyway... well you get a lil used to NOT being there.

Get back there and be top o the class! You ARE 'The Welsh Master' afterall!! :tongue:

This man speaks wise words Confusedmile:.
I too get that, I really don't want to go back. But I have the most amazing friends that make me want to go back... so I do. Purely for them. And because I'd be a fool not to... I'm half way there now and when I finish I am going to have a degree, in German, which is sooo cool.

You just got to think that it'll all be worth it one day Confusedmile:

I know it would.. But im seriously in doubt over my course. I dont think its me.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

If i can recall correctly you have been advised to take a break before you start your course in uni for health related reasons? If these problems still are there and now you see you cant go through with it then take that break now. At some universities you can take a break without having to quit the course. What you do is taking the 2nd semester next January, you ll need to find if you can do that in your uni.

About not being sure about your course. Some people when they dont like something they cannot finish it. If you are one of them then i d say to find what course would interest you to do and go for it.
On the other hand if you can say it is just 3 years to get a degree will be good. In my experience i have to say i found that it doesn't matter what degree you have. To your future employer shows you ve through a prosess of discipline/learning and achieved. Also often you can jump i.e. to a MA you like even if you have a BA in something totally different.