Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universe Project
OMG, I had a massive nerdgasim reading about this. I mean the game is supposed to have no limits, at all. you want to travel to another continent you can do that, you want to make a spaceship and travel to mars, you can do that. here's more info. (this game will ruin plenty of lives Nerd-smiley I hope it works out.)

Quote:The Universe Project has a very ambitious plan for the future of gaming that looks like a cross between Destiny and Ready Player One.

The project aims to create what will be known as a virtual parallel universe. The players will start on Earth, engineer tools, weapons and create their world as they see fit. Once the population on Earth has reached capacity or even before then, more ambitious players will have the option of moving off planet to explore new worlds.

http://sourcefednews.com/the-most-ambiti...ject-ever/
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Oh my God oh my God oh my God. I need to control myself. I'm getting my hopes up way too much. I can't stand another heartbreak... but it looks so amazing. I want ti! o:

I knew it! This is proof that our reality as we know is actually just some simulation, some very advanced computer game and we are characters in it. God is actually a 43 year old man living in his parents basement with a princess Leia poster on his wall.

Perhaps the great Biblical flood was just a moment when he accidentally spilled some Mountain Dew on his Keyboard.

I absolutely hate it already. 'Together' this is code for 'social media' which means its a facebook thing and I hate facebook.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I absolutely hate it already. 'Together' this is code for 'social media' which means its a facebook thing and I hate facebook.

Good point.

By the way, love your new siggy gif.

I don´t get it (…literally, I don’t get it ._.), I already saw the two videos but I don´t understand the idea. Anyway, for the moment I´ll just wait for The Elder Scrolls Online jaja

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I absolutely hate it already. 'Together' this is code for 'social media' which means its a facebook thing and I hate facebook.

oh come on now, it wont be that bad Smile you don't have to socialize if you don't want to, I know I wont.

and what happened to the hot guy exercising on your sig?
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:oh come on now, it wont be that bad Smile you don't have to socialize if you don't want to, I know I wont.

and what happened to the hot guy exercising on your sig?

Honestly I still kind of miss the caterpillar.

oh no!, nobody better let me any where near a gaming pc, or i might become a missing person:biggrin:

It sounds so amazing, but I'll wait until I can just go to a virtual reality world instead of just pretending I'm there.