Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unrequited love- The continue
Dear friends, I wrote a very long topic, but sadly I couldn't manage to post it. My post vanished and I have to do it again. And so I will do it.

Few months ago I posted this topic: Unrequited love from November 2. I can't post a link, as the system doesn't allow it, but you could see my former topic in the same category- need your advice.

Now lets come to the point.

I failed guys. I failed with this guy. Initially, I asked him for some space. We blocked each other on the social networks, promising to be friends someday again. I needed space and time to heal. But in fact, I realised that this space thing is not working for me. The more he was away, the more I wanted him. I broke the rules and phoned him. I said that I want us to remove this silly thing as keeping space. In tough moments, when I heard him, I felt really comforted. As if he was my magic pill. I really felt comforted and relieved anytime after we had a chat.

At the same time however, I grew intensively jealous. I was stalking him regularly on instagram, the only social media where we were still following each other. I felt that his words and actions didn't matched at all. I couldn't control myself.

I am taking antidepressants now, as I have developed depression. I am changing the living city, looking for a new job. So, this man was not the only reason.

As I said I grew incredibly jealous. And wanting to control. A couple of days ago I did a really bad thing and went too low. What happened? Well the subject of my affection is on a long holiday in South America. He made a new friend there- a gay guy, I saw that on instagram. Instantly, the volcano in me erupted. I contacted his new friend and said to him to stay away of ''my person''. On the next day, respectively yesterday, I apologised to this guy. I got no answer. As a result however, my person send me an angry email which included that he doesn't want to hear from me anymore and blocked me on instagram. I did another pity thing. I phoned him (while sobbing) and he answered after numerous attempts of my side. I wanted to talk to him for one last time. He was unhappy to hear me- he said he was busy and should call him other time. Maybe, he said, I should contact him next week.

So, guys, I went too far. Now I am asking how do you see this as side viewers? I can't judge properly. Should I finally give him space FOREVER? Few days ago I was quite rude with him. Blaming him this or that, in a jealousy attack. I lost him guys. What to do now? Can we after time contacting each other again?

Thanks for reading this!

Loose his number, you have to cut off all contact with this guy, that includes social media. You're so caught up in this guy ten great guys probably passed by you. You need to forget him and let time heal your wounds, take a couple days to be depressed and mope around the house but after that you have to get out, hang out with friends or family, go shopping anything to get your mind off of him.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

[MENTION=23146]Phantom[/MENTION]

Nothing "vanished". Your post went on random moderation queue, which will happen until you reach 50 posts here. The site warns you of this upon signing up, but it seems pretty much no one reads that part.

Now to the topic. You sir, are currently unable to have a healthy relationship due to your unhealthy jealousy outbursts. I say unhealthy cause this amount of jealousy is not normal. And I'm inclined to think you'll do the same with any guy and all your attempts at dating will end like this, because that kind of action drives people away quickly. I'm not at all suprised about his response to the situation.

For the moment you are better off leaving him alone and not pursuing any dating for the moment, instead working on yourself. You have a depression that needs treatment, go see a professional. This can also help with treating the jealousy.

It must have a source, there must be a reason why you act the way you do and counseling will certainly help to figure it out, so you don't keep doing it. Once you're in better shape, and not depressed, you can have a a try at new chances.

I wish you luck in this and I hope you can get better with time and help.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]