Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay questions
Ive been hangin out with this man for several weeks to make a long story short i told him i like him he said he liked me back i asked about relationships he told me about his last loser relationship and then said f### all that shit we've had sex but dont know what the next step should b we get along well and like each other but stumped on where to and how to go next

Rwp Wrote:Ive been hangin out with this man for several weeks to make a long story short i told him i like him he said he liked me back i asked about relationships he told me about his last loser relationship and then said f### all that shit we've had sex but dont know what the next step should b we get along well and like each other but stumped on where to and how to go next
Not sure, are you asking us to figure it out for you? Give you advice? You haven't exactly posed a question, just stated a fact. You're stumped and your status indicates you're feeling confused.

Well, ok, IDK, life can be really confusing sometimes.

I'd start by asking myself "what do I want" ... at least what do I THINK I want? Next question, "What does HE want?"

There are no rules. You can have whatever kind of gay relationship suits you. One night stand, friend with benefits (FWB), boy friend, husband... *shrug*

Maybe ask a specific question and that way we'll have more of a clue what you'd like to hear from us.

What do you want from it? Are you ok with the current status of things or do you want more? He seems to be on a clear stance with respect to that, so depending on what you want you'd continue seeing him or not. That's something you need to figure out.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Time usually tells. If that's not enough, the advice given already is pretty sound. You should ask yourself those questions. Is this working for you? How far do you want to go? Do you see yourself being with him in the long run?
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

enjoy the ride, go with the flow, and don't try to put a name on it...

It sounds like he's not ready for a relationship that extends beyond sex. If you're fine with that, then enjoy. If you aren't, then there's nothing wrong with you telling him what you want.

You take it where you want to take it. There is no rule book.

I have known couples that simply could not deal with being apart. They did everything together.

At the same time, I knew a really delightful couple that were quite OK with being independent. We asked the wife where her husband was and she said, "Oh, he's out doing something or other. I'll see him later."

The one thing that is important for you and your friend is to be able to talk honestly with each other. Maybe not a big heavy deal but plain communication when needed.

Have a great time.
I bid NO Trump!