Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsure of who I am
Okay so I need to point out..... pretending it didn't happen? It probably hurt the friend you fucked. Just saying but ... OUCH. It sounds like he's forgiven you if you have since slept with him again, but it needed to be said.

That out of the way? It's not being "turned". As Rareboy said, you simply found another facet of your diverse personality and desires. I'd say stop worrying about placing a label on yourself for the time being and just enjoy. Once you've had time to explore, and have had time to get used to the whole newness of things, it won't be quite so confusing.

Exactly what Rareboy and TwisttheLeaf said. You're no different than what you were before. You've just discovered more about yourself. I remember being terrified for the longest time that if I truly embraced my bi side would I all of a sudden start liking men more then women? I knew I was just paranoid about it, but that obviously is not the case. I'd say just experiment more until find what you're comfortable with then you can consider labeling yourself.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Go out and see what you're all about Smile it's fun I promise!

Yes, just enjoy exploring. If you're really eager to know just find your scale on the Kinsey Scale Test. Confusedmile: