Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Gayspeak
Awww many thanks for all your kind words and gestures...
Bighug
Hopefully, we can get some better kit soon... new server so that the site will be more reliable for you all.

Really appreciate all your kind help!

Andy xox

PS: There is only usually only one wee banner ad at the top of each page but this will be disabled for site supporters.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I think everyone would consider advertising a necessary bad. An essential requirement (if possible) for the new adds is that a clicky on the advertising dosnt totally devastate the user's computer and that they dont extract your ip address. Just would be nice.

super great if the adds were for the sort of things a lgbt would be interested in. Not sex toys exactly but a mix of things like travel, cloths, technology, books. Maybe a nice dating site.

I wish I could donate, but I am broke. I've only been here a few days and love this space.

If/when I can afford to, I will.

Also, have you thought about featuring a sponsorship page? I've been running to that a lot. Sponsors can pay to get a static ad on a dedicated page (for a set period of time). Another thought is have you looked into GoFundMe dot com? That might be helpful.

If I was more versed in running forum sites, I'd offer to volunteer some of my web/graphic design skills, but I'm not sure if I could offer anything helpful. 8^/

Just passed the halfway mark, well done over the last couple of weeks Wink