Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Untold TERROR
Cuddly Wrote:I think you were being serious, but that one thing made me laugh. I understand how they look possessed (and might be possessed), but the "demons or lizards" implicating that lizards are on par with demons in evilness just made me smile and laugh a bit.
Are you afraid of lizards, by any chance? Cause I could see myself saying possessed by demons or spiders.

LOL...no...I think lizards are cute...I just found one today when I opened my garage door and I picked him up and petted him for awhile.

What I saw when I was standing there was "lizard like" but not really a lizard per se...I don't know what it was. He looked like some kind of weird reptile. I was in shock actually...I wish I could get the image out of my mind but it is imprinted there now....

It did sound scary as hell and I am relatively sure it will give me a nightmare sometime this week. Once I've dreamt it, I'll be visiting the hypnotist with you, to get rid of that dreadful memory.

Cuddly Wrote:It did sound scary as hell and I am relatively sure it will give me a nightmare sometime this week. Once I've dreamt it, I'll be visiting the hypnotist with you, to get rid of that dreadful memory.

OK..these are the closest two things to describe what I saw (I often wonder if the guy who did the creature in this movie also saw what I saw) This is maybe a 60% depiction of what I saw....definitely not exact though...the head was different but the silhouette and the body had a lot of similarities

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmcP2YtF7ASNkBmmH097D..._AKV_yJ9Pg]

...and the energy in the face area and eyes were close to this...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUFrzpEZe3-gzEFt96dZM...u2vqP5_GFg]

I have been waiting to see something that looks more like it because I remember it in great detail...but this is the closest I can come to it...

East Wrote:Wow...I am so sorry that happened to you ((()))....I am glad that you have Gideon and that he has been supportive and understanding.....that is a important.

I hope it gets better for you...It's good that you have the security now,,,,is there any way to heal the scar? The PTSD can cripple you sometimes....it is a difficult thing to come to terms with.

Thanks man. Gid has been very supportive.

With the two attacks, there was a period of time when I had a lot of trouble leaving the house. Odd, since both attacks took place -in- my home, not outside. Still.... it took me quite a bit of struggle to get over that particular hump.

To be honest, Gideon remembers a good deal more about those days/weeks/months of initial recovery than I do. I think I disassociated quite a bit and I don't remember a good deal of it.

The scar. I could have plastic surgery, but I just can't afford it and because it would be on the face and the scar doesn't hinder eating/talking/etc, it would be considered cosmetic and not covered by insurance. And.... to be honest, it just strikes me as a very frivolous way to spend my money when I work so damned hard for that money in the first place and need it so badly for other things, yeah?

I do use an emollient bar on it (like a lotion bar but more concentrated than lotion) as well as the scars from the accident, to keep the scars supple and flexible.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Thanks man. Gid has been very supportive.

With the two attacks, there was a period of time when I had a lot of trouble leaving the house. Odd, since both attacks took place -in- my home, not outside. Still.... it took me quite a bit of struggle to get over that particular hump.

To be honest, Gideon remembers a good deal more about those days/weeks/months of initial recovery than I do. I think I disassociated quite a bit and I don't remember a good deal of it.

The scar. I could have plastic surgery, but I just can't afford it and because it would be on the face and the scar doesn't hinder eating/talking/etc, it would be considered cosmetic and not covered by insurance. And.... to be honest, it just strikes me as a very frivolous way to spend my money when I work so damned hard for that money in the first place and need it so badly for other things, yeah?

I do use an emollient bar on it (like a lotion bar but more concentrated than lotion) as well as the scars from the accident, to keep the scars supple and flexible.

I love you, beautiful

Always

And I'm so damned proud of you