Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual feeling
Bit of an embarrassing topic really...

Past 2 days I have had a really irritable penis. The head/japseye is very sensual as is the shaft at the back of the penis. Mostly when hard, however I've never pre came and now my boxers has cum marks from rubbing against me.

I'm really worried it could be an STI or something :/

hate to state the obvious, get tested.

This is in no way a embarrassing topic tho

Could be NSU or Gonorrhea, get tested...
I agree, it doesn't have to be an embarrassment. Note that doctors will have dealt with this quite a few times before...
It could just be NSU (non specific urethritis). Oh, have you been wearing condoms? You might be allergic to latex.

If you ave had unprotected sex then think in terms of such lovely words as gonorrhea .

Others it could be, Chlamydia, herpes. These are the three I know that lead to discharge - which is puss coming out of your dick. Ew is right, hurl if you want :tongue:.

Infection of the urethra can also be caused by passing kidney stones and if you suffer from calcification of your urine (crystals). Kidney stones and calcification are not the same thing. In kidney stones you grow a stone in the kidney, in calcification your urine crystallized forming very fine crystals, like less the width of a human hair, but being crystals they are sharp thus cut on the way out. More often than not there is no pain with the calcification.

In this case you want to get yourself tested (doctors will rule out STD's first).

Get tested...it isn't precum staining your undies, it's puss.

It very much sounds like chlamydia :/ I'm always very careful. I never have unprotected sex, or sex in general unless in a relationship.

There's only three people I've done stuff with in the past two weeks :/ must be one of those.

So angry!

I have an infection, most likely to be chlamydia ... I don't know how to ask the 3 recently people if they have it, because the same question also means I'll be informing them!

adzie Wrote:I have an infection, most likely to be chlamydia ... I don't know how to ask the 3 recently people if they have it, because the same question also means I'll be informing them!

You need to tell them anyway because you may have infected them.

I've asked the people I've done stuff with, all clear. But I haven't had anal. Could it maybe be just a normal infection ?

adzie Wrote:I've asked the people I've done stuff with, all clear. But I haven't had anal. Could it maybe be just a normal infection ?

Not with chlamydia, but it is likely the person who infected you has an asymptomatic infection. It is also transmittable through oral sex.