Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual night...
reaper Wrote:lol, this is all so true. I am older, but I do feel like a teenager getting his first taste of freedom. This is all so knew I'm no where close to getting my feet planted to the ground. I feel like I'm seeking something, but as logical as I try to be, I am clueless to what that thing is. I've also taken an odd path on this journey so far...but I'm enjoying it just the same.
Becoming aware of your sexual preferences, acting on them, and coming out is a very fluid (in more ways than one) process. It's a different journey for everyone and the whole mess is often confusing. Sometimes the best thing to do is sit back, take in the sights, and enjoy the ride.

reaper Wrote:So last night was a special post Thanksgiving club night. It's usually a Sunday thing.

Anyway, this was the first one since my night of drunken behavior. Fortunately it wasn't as bad as I thought, although the fact that I was visibly drunk was mentioned.

I said I was embarrassed by the whole thing and it was unusual for me to get that way.

That aside, it was probably one of the funnest nights I've had there. Lot's of play, I helped top several times, I bottomed for the 2 guys I'm friendly with....it was a hot night.

After we all (the 2 guys I play with and the owner) went to a diner and got some food.

I told them about my plans to move to the city.

I had a total of 3 drinks during the night....their was NO chance I was having a part II from the week before.

That's about all!

My new shorter hair was well recieved, lol.
You see? All that angst over a drunken night (and everyone has at least one if not fifty of those) and it turns out you were embarrassed for nothing. All those guys who saw you and interacted with you, they've had those drunk nights too, and they've probably done much worse on those nights. I hate to sound like a song from Frozen, but let it go.

It sounds like life is starting to fall into place around you. We told you that you have good self awareness, you think through your decisions [although not on drunk nights Smile], and you're cautious enough to look before you leap. Trust yourself. As scary as life is for you these days, you're handling it beautifully.

<< Agrees with Steve.

Steve Wrote:Becoming aware of your sexual preferences, acting on them, and coming out is a very fluid (in more ways than one) process. It's a different journey for everyone and the whole mess is often confusing. Sometimes the best thing to do is sit back, take in the sights, and enjoy the ride.

You see? All that angst over a drunken night (and everyone has at least one if not fifty of those) and it turns out you were embarrassed for nothing. All those guys who saw you and interacted with you, they've had those drunk nights too, and they've probably done much worse on those nights. I hate to sound like a song from Frozen, but let it go.

It sounds like life is starting to fall into place around you. We told you that you have good self awareness, you think through your decisions [although not on drunk nights Smile], and you're cautious enough to look before you leap. Trust yourself. As scary as life is for you these days, you're handling it beautifully.

Thanks man, I have totally let it go now. It was hard to do before I went since I was unsure how the reaction would be. Ironically, as a group it was the closest we've been together. We all had a great hot time! Lot's of bonding that night....and bondage, lol.

They also think it's cool that I plan on moving there...lot's of change ahead for me, but I welcome it. Hope and optimism far outwieghs my fear of what I can't know.

reaper Wrote:Thanks man, I have totally let it go now. It was hard to do before I went since I was unsure how the reaction would be. Ironically, as a group it was the closest we've been together. We all had a great hot time! Lot's of bonding that night....and bondage, lol.

They also think it's cool that I plan on moving there...lot's of change ahead for me, but I welcome it. Hope and optimism far outwieghs my fear of what I can't know.

Ok, when you post something that positive and uplifting you can't begin to blame me when I post this. Corny: Yes. But it sums up exactly the subject and tone of feeling in your post. It's your fault for inspiring me!

Bighug