Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :)
As i have just relocated to spain and only moved into my flat two days ago i am currently without tinterwebs and will only be able topost sporadicalyl for the forseeable future at least.

Just wanted to let everyone know i'm not ignoring them or their messages i may have replies pending on.

Also wanted to wax lyrical about how awesome Santiago de Compostela really is. Like, OMG am i smitten with this place, i should think i'd never want to leave if it weren't for the people i haev to go back to. Plus i'm FAR too pessimistic to forsee this honeymoon feeling lasting forever.

One final thought: i know generally you get what you pay for but do Ryanair's customer service reps have to be QUITE so inept??

[COLOR="Purple"]SOX
YOU HAVE LEFT US Cry

Glad to hear you love the local so much. Cant wait to hear more and maybe some pics.

Take care, missing you already Wavey

LOVE LOVE LOVE and many huggles and kisses[/COLOR]

Glad you landed safely ... and in the place you thought you were booking for.

Hope you are okay and enjoy your new live, this place has been very quiet without you. Take care, kind wishes, Ben.Knuddel

Oh Soxy, I am so glad for you that you have arrived in Spain and in the glorious city of Santiago. I'm sure you'll regret having to leave it in the end, maybe you'll relocate for good and we'd get a chance to visit you???? hahaha. Anyway, have a good time settling in and make the most of your learning time there. Enjoy yourself and send us the occasional picture, eh?

Nice move, Sox. Are you doing the camino backwards then? Spain is a big and very varied country, try to get around a bit. That way the honeymoon might last longer than you think. Suerte.

Haha, i see pelegrinos every day and all they ever do is moan about the hills, so i'll prolly give the camino a bit of a miss. I'm here to 'study', on ERASMUS but i don't have to pass anything to pass the year, so there's no motivation to actually work. I fully intend to travel as much as possible and have even found a little knitting shop that's looking for a weekend person...

BLISS Smile