Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
Hello guys - as it’s been a while I may as well start semi fresh. 

From the age of the profile you may be able to tell I’ve been around since the dawn of time on here but the name may seem unfamiliar. That’s because I’ve constantly updated it! 

You may remember me under such names as Twazzle, Saltybeans, Marky and now Mark. 

First thing I did yesterday was change the avatar as that was at least 12 years old and in that time I’ve grown fantastic beard! 

My oh my how the world has changed since I joined for me personally. Reading threads I started about my first ever job interview that I passed, took the job and still working there 12 years later. To discussing Uni choices. There was even posts about dating and when my dad got ill. 

This forum is like an online diary that has my thoughts and questions from when I was a teenager onwards it’s quite bizarre reading some of it. 

Some of you I already remember, and some of you I’m not sure our paths have crossed - but I’ll look forward to future conversations. 

This forum was really there when I needed it and there’s still one or two I kept in contact with when it took some time out almost on a daily basis so I’m hoping for someone out there it will be able to do the same.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome back Mark,

I remember ya buddy and its good to see that things have been working well for ya and whatnot.. Slowly hopefully people will return Smile

(04-13-2020, 12:35 PM)zeon Wrote: Welcome back Mark,

I remember ya buddy and its good to see that things have been working well for ya and whatnot.. Slowly hopefully people will return Smile

Hey! 

Yeah things have had their ups and downs which I'm sure is the same for all of us here - but we all learn and grow, its nice to see some familiar faces  Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

(04-13-2020, 09:38 PM)Mark Wrote: Yeah things have had their ups and downs which I'm sure is the same for all of us here - but we all learn and grow, its nice to see some familiar faces  Big Grin

I know when I first joined GS it was in a really bad time of my life it really helped me and now that I am older I am doing much better. Glad to see you are back on the forum! Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]