Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my relationship
Happy for you. I hope this relationship is ultimately a very rewarding one for you.

Woollyhats Wrote:Happy for you. I hope this relationship is ultimately a very rewarding one for you.

Thanks Smile))))

partis Wrote:how do you mean "internalise other peoples comments"

As you know i was with an older guy and it also made me stronger and understand myself better and im pleased it happened.

this proves to you can fall in love and theres lots of guys your age that are too scared to even meet someone, you can keep your options open though.
How much older? 40+ difference? 30+ difference? Why did the relationship breakup? All relationships, including pets, will make you stronger and understand yourself better, but what makes being with an olderman (30+ above your age, perhaps?) different? The common fear is that the older has a greater chance of dying first. Also the sexual drive goes down, including financial status. More often the relationship ends up as a caregiver situation, sooner than expected. As we all know time goes by rather quickly the older you get, or so it seems. "Where did the time go?"

We know of several couples who are in a 20-25 age-difference marriage, and so far they seem to work out perfectly, but only after 15 years of being together with lots of compromises, such as an open sex for example but not always the case. Perhaps those are the magic numbers?