Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates from awhile back...
From what I read in the first instance you copped a feel off someone who may or may not have been passed out. That is a sexual assault but there appear to be no complaints which would get authorities involved. In any event you seem to be punishing and chastising yourself well enough.

The second incident was consensual and can be dismissed.

I say take this as a lesson on how to behave. If you have lingering questions about his sexuality make it perfectly clear he has to initiate any activity.

Now, go about accepting that what's past is past.

palbert Wrote:From what I read in the first instance you copped a feel off someone who may or may not have been passed out. That is a sexual assault but there appear to be no complaints which would get authorities involved
I just want to expand this as to not worry the OP that the cops are going to come bust down his door. The chances of anything coming of this are so extremely minute that the OP should not spend time worrying about getting into any legal trouble.

Anyone involved in any kind of sexual act, however, should be very clear about what is consent. Here is an article about the law and consent to make it clear.

http://share.cornell.edu/policies-laws/s...r-consent/
Edit- Here is something from a Minnesota college that explains Minnesota law.
http://www.macalester.edu/sexualassault/about/assault/

One more thing to say to the OP, do not share this story with anyone in your real life. I hope you have not already done that.

I have worried a bit, but thank you.

And no. I would never share it with anyone

mnguy18 Wrote:I have worried a bit, but thank you.
You're going to be fine. Just be careful and don't let desire and your horniness get you into trouble.