Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Advice needed
Virge Wrote:December 27th, 2015 I woke up with him in my bed...

What is with all the time travel in this thread?! Smile

Lex

Guys

Thanks for your advices. Im trying to digest the fact that I need to consider moving on away from him. I know it is very difficult and I will give a try. I can not bear more pain the way he is acting towards me these days. I take my responsibilities and for sure, need to move on.

Again thanks for the comments. Do I still keep contact via messages (limited though) or totally blank off any kind of communication? I feel like a gap.

What sort of messages are you hoping/expecting/needing to hear from him? My guess is there's really nothing you NEED to hear from him henceforth, so it makes sense to shut down all lines of communication.

Lex

Richard Wrote:Guys

Thanks for your advices. Im trying to digest the fact that I need to consider moving on away from him. I know it is very difficult and I will give a try. I can not bear more pain the way he is acting towards me these days. I take my responsibilities and for sure, need to move on.

Again thanks for the comments. Do I still keep contact via messages (limited though) or totally blank off any kind of communication? I feel like a gap.

Please continue to communicate with us....no limits.

As far as he goes...I would remember that it is possible to be friendly without being friends. So you can talk about the weather and sports and whether you have a headcold.

Everything else is off the table, because as soon as the two of you start trading hurt and longing....you are wasting both of your lives.

I'm totally cool with "remaining to be friendly" or being on good terms. But that's for later. The wounds are way too fresh, and the possibility of him trying to "repair the damage" is too great. Better to cut him off completely for awhile, methinks.

Lex