Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help about bottoming!?
Hi ok so I need really quick advice about how to avoid going #2 today because I am going to bottom for a guy tonight. Is it too late to avoid certain foods? I know some guys say they fast like 2 days prior but that sounds unhealthy! I don't like starving Sad I don't have any fancy enemas or anything proper for cleaning out down there, all I use is an empty shampoo bottle (small one) and fill it with water while I'm showering and do the whole cleansing method, BUT (kinda graphic) sometimes I still see some "mess" when I release the water even after like 3 times! I am getting so much anxiety thinking about having an accident and totally humiliating myself and never wanting to leave the house again! But ok my main question right now is, what do I eat today!? Be very specific, every detail helps! And what do I avoid eating? Please help Sad

P.S. I have bottomed before and went through this anxiety, but I haven't had a hook up in almost a year and for some reason I am getting so worried as if it's my first time. I guess I've read too many bad experiences. But I just want to be really cautious!

pellaz Wrote:first off welcome to gayspeak
and
phucken relax! Be selfish this time, light some candles, make the experience romantical. be honest with your partner so he can insure your success in having a memorable enjoyable time (both of you). In the end; toss down a towel on the bed, call it done and accept accidents can happen just not this time.

if things have been predictable dwn there why rock the boat. eat the things you normally eat. You use an enema, so do that once a few hours before. avoid different food or excessive liquor. relax, use a condom which will keep things clean anyways.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm trying to relax.
Ok I'll be going to his house, and will be there at least 3 hours which is making me more worried because I feel like the more time we allow to pass the more I'll have to go! Also, I'm only going to be able to do an enema ONCE because I have to use my parents shower and if I take too long in there they'll be suspicious!! I have high anxiety about my family finding out about my personal business (they know I'm gay but don't know I hookup obviously!) Oh and I used to eat differently when I had hookups last year now I eat healthier but that doesn't help because I have to poop like 3 or more times a day! This is why I'm so worried Sad

Oh also I had to wake up at 5am because I couldnt sleep thinking about this! I need to go to bed now, so I will hopefully have responses when I check back later today.

Happy Halloween btw lol sorry i make everything awkward >_>

In the words of Forest Gump: Shit happens.

IF you have a healthy daily dump there should be little to no problem. Healthy, is a Goldilocks sort of thing, not to much, not to little, not to hard, not so soft. IF you are prone to diarrhea I would advise against anal until you get that under control.

Few guys actually 'clean' themselves out. No man has a dick large enough to reach that deep - you only need to be concerned of the first 8 inches - if that. So all of this deep enema stuff is not really needed. Short bursts of enema, not long deep holding on to it. It not like you need to clean out the whole colon.

If you have a daily regular BM you most likely will not ever need to douche. Even if your routine is a morning constitutional and your having sex in the evening - you most likely will not have a torpedo ready to launch until 1 hour before your regular BM time.

As for diet - well that would depend on the general health of your BM. If its too hard or too soft then yes adjust your diet, but not just for sex but for over all good health.

Drewsdad Wrote:Fuck with the lights off ?

Funny. Problem is that a lot of guys have a hard enough time finding the hole to begin with. At least in my limited experience.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:In the words of Forest Gump: Shit happens.

IF you have a healthy daily dump there should be little to no problem. Healthy, is a Goldilocks sort of thing, not to much, not to little, not to hard, not so soft. IF you are prone to diarrhea I would advise against anal until you get that under control.

Few guys actually 'clean' themselves out. No man has a dick large enough to reach that deep - you only need to be concerned of the first 8 inches - if that. So all of this deep enema stuff is not really needed. Short bursts of enema, not long deep holding on to it. It not like you need to clean out the whole colon.

If you have a daily regular BM you most likely will not ever need to douche. Even if your routine is a morning constitutional and your having sex in the evening - you most likely will not have a torpedo ready to launch until 1 hour before your regular BM time.

As for diet - well that would depend on the general health of your BM. If its too hard or too soft then yes adjust your diet, but not just for sex but for over all good health.

Wait, you're saying we don't have to clean at all? I just had oatmeal cause I read that can help, but now I'm worrying again if I should eat anything else before tonight!?

Btw I LOL'd at torpedo hahaha!

pellaz Wrote:oh no
use the bathroom at his house, take a shower before.

stick to conservative foods next few days, no alcohol. meat potatoes, eggs, milk, vegetables, you ate healthy before ... you know / done this before.

I don't drink or smoke or anything like that nor do I eat meat or dairy (I'm practically vegan) and yes while I know what's healthy for a regular diet, I don't know what's best when you're a bottom Sad It's like how do I control it!? I don't want to cancel on this guy we've been talking for 3 days and he's so nice and already made certain we'd do this.

Your way to anxious/stressed out - I'm surprise all of this stress hasn't lead to a serious case of the runs.

Relax - honestly you are too stressed out over this.

Being Gay you have to accept these things may happen

Use a condom, afterwards take the condom of yourself, look at his eyes when you do this

Well, the good (in this case) news is that he didn't even want to go all the way :/ We just kissed and I sucked him off a bit and cuddled BUT then my nose started bleeding! :mad: I swear life hates me. I get nose bleeds way too often and I need to get that surgery thing because it's always from my right nostril and it was pretty bad, even today I am still swallowing/spitting blood :frown: But anyway, so I didn't have to go #2 at his place but I did have to pee a lot and I was kinda getting gassy which was not helping my anxiety -_____-'' Should I just give up my sex life? Or, my not really existent sex life??