Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help about bottoming!?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Relax - honestly you are too stressed out over this.

Easier said than done! I told you I have high anxiety issues.

partis Wrote:Use a condom, afterwards take the condom of yourself, look at his eyes when you do this

Um, what?

Drewsdad Wrote:Fuck with the lights off ?

nfisher1226 Wrote:Funny. Problem is that a lot of guys have a hard enough time finding the hole to begin with. At least in my limited experience.

No offense but go away if you're not going to help.

i think the logic is if you handle the condom then he won't see it.

Undreamt Wrote:i think the logic is if you handle the condom then he won't see it.

Won't see what!?

For some reason. This reminds me of a Tucker Max story.

Here's a link. Just don't do it like they did. Personally I found this hilarious.

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/tucker-...not-ensue/

Matt Wrote:For some reason. This reminds me of a Tucker Max story.

Here's a link. Just don't do it like they did. Personally I found this hilarious.

Oh please that doesn't even sound believable. And this is not helpful.

Believable or not, it was hilarious.

Take a deep breath and relax. It was meant to put a smile on your face and make you laugh. Not take it as gospel. Sheesh.

Breath and if shit happens while your having sex just laugh.... Its not that serious - seriously.

NeedTips Wrote:Well, the good (in this case) news is that he didn't even want to go all the way :/ We just kissed and I sucked him off a bit and cuddled BUT then my nose started bleeding! :mad: I swear life hates me. I get nose bleeds way too often and I need to get that surgery thing because it's always from my right nostril and it was pretty bad, even today I am still swallowing/spitting blood :frown: But anyway, so I didn't have to go #2 at his place but I did have to pee a lot and I was kinda getting gassy which was not helping my anxiety -_____-'' Should I just give up my sex life? Or, my not really existent sex life??

You are over thinking this way too much. That's really all I can say about it. How well do you know this guy? WHY are you so nervous? If you're willing to have sex with him, you should be at least halfway comfortable with the idea.

Also, dude— you just gave a guy a blow job. Your "nonexistent" sex life is far from "nonexistent". I've never even been fucking kissed.

Matt Wrote:Believable or not, it was hilarious.

Take a deep breath and relax. It was meant to put a smile on your face and make you laugh. Not take it as gospel. Sheesh.

I know, you're right. I am truly sorry for being so uptight Sad I just don't know how to stop worrying about shit. I hate myself T_T

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Breath and if shit happens while your having sex just laugh.... Its not that serious - seriously.

starbelly Wrote:You are over thinking this way too much. That's really all I can say about it. How well do you know this guy? WHY are you so nervous? If you're willing to have sex with him, you should be at least halfway comfortable with the idea.

Also, dude— you just gave a guy a blow job. Your "nonexistent" sex life is far from "nonexistent". I've never even been fucking kissed.

Yes yes I know. I apologize you guys. Well, I don't know him very well we've only talked for a few days. It was just a random hookup... I don't like considering this my sex life since it's so pathetic, but yeah I guess it's better than nothing. Except... well this is going to sound very bad... but I didn't think he was attractive enough after awhile... and while I would still hang out with him, I don't want to be sexual with him anymore. How am I going to tell him this now without offending him Sad I really need to just die for awhile.