Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use 'lol' as a full stop
I got groceries today LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

My hair is the longest it’s been in 11 years LOL
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I had to take a customer's anger because of one my colleague's mistakes today lol

that sucks LOL

snow is coming on Monday LOL

I played COD with some friends this evening lol.

what is COD LOL

It is a popular game in some regions of England lol I am not surprised you haven’t heard of it lol in old times a live cod would be released in a dark room and the first person who managed to grab it and hold it in their hands for 10 seconds would shout “COD!” and then the lights would go back on and they’d win lol Nowadays they use any old fish like a trout lol Although I’m guessing it wasn’t as much fun as usual @Cridders88 - I’m guessing with Covid restrictions it was just you and Toby lol

(01-31-2021, 07:40 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: what is COD LOL

Call Of Duty lol

(01-31-2021, 10:37 AM)IanSaysHi Wrote: It is a popular game in some regions of England lol I am not surprised you haven’t heard of it lol in old times a live cod would be released in a dark room and the first person who managed to grab it and hold it in their hands for 10 seconds would shout “COD!” and then the lights would go back on and they’d win lol Nowadays they use any old fish like a trout lol Although I’m guessing it wasn’t as much fun as usual @Cridders88 - I’m guessing with Covid restrictions it was just you and Toby lol

Grabbing live cod/trout in the dark? Lol. That sounds...grim lol. I do vaguely remember playing that as a kid actually, I think you have brought the memory back lol. I think, until now, my brain had suppressed it rather well, cheers Ian lol

Maybe I’m getting mixed up with playing Hungry Hungry Hippos during a power cut lol My memory isn’t what it was lol
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  • Cridders88

That'll be it lol