Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useless Facts Of The Day
Can't think there be be much use for this fact on this forum.....

“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about, or having an erect penis :biggrin:

Trial by error

lol Smile ~~~~

Honestly, guys, there are no useless pieces of information in the world Smile Keep them coming!

^^^ Trial you got my point, So too you Nick.

There is no such critter as 'useless' facts.

Useless facts: Bull elephants penis is about 2 meters long and is prehensile - meaning it can wiggle and squirm and be used like a tentacle. Bulls who stand on their hind legs have been seen using their penis literally as a third leg to balance on/with.

Its actually quite frightening to witness elephants mating....

Useless fact? I don't really like cakes <3

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Trial you got my point, So too you Nick.

There is no such critter as 'useless' facts.

Useless facts: Bull elephants penis is about 2 meters long and is prehensile - meaning it can wiggle and squirm and be used like a tentacle. Bulls who stand on their hind legs have been seen using their penis literally as a third leg to balance on/with.

Its actually quite frightening to witness elephants mating....

this is not useless either :biggrin:

I like the thread, Andy could just rename it. I learned about stuff I didn't even want to know about :tongue:

LONDONER Wrote:You increased your carbon footprint just to get a pair of sholaces!!?

More people do less, wasting more gas than I do.

Naw....I just put it on my shopping list, so next time I go to the store, I get a pair.
I usually keep a spare pair around anyway.

trialbyerror Wrote:Can't think there be be much use for this fact on this forum.....

“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about, or having an erect penis :biggrin:

Trial by error

Well, like the poster stated....."useless" facts.Drool-smiley

In the medieval period you were thirty times more likely to be murder then you are now.

A flock of crows is called a Murder.