Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day - or Single's Awareness Day?
I'm almost always single on Valentine's Day, so I don't celebrate, but I don't rain on the parades of those who do.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I've been coupled up and single during this Holiday throughout my life, ive learned not to go out, its too crowded, 3 hrs to get a table at a restaurant is ridiculous, but i have taken part in giving friends candy or celebrating with my single friends at a club getting drinks, i think its great people find love, i dont find it obnoxious, i just think they are so in love the lose interest on anything but one another, I hope one day hope to be soooo in love nobody around me would matter.

Usually a good excuse for a piss up.

In all seriousness, one of my mate's birthday is on the 14th, so we are usually celebrating that. I don't really see the point of Valentine's Day even if I was partnered. I'd treat my partner and make romantic gestures all year round Smile

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Its eat chocolate like its no tomorrow day
i

That and watching romantic movies while eating ben and jerry's crying cuz you're lonely af

MickTheMousie Wrote:i

That and watching romantic movies while eating ben and jerry's crying cuz you're lonely af

Don't cry.

If you weren't single, you'd have to SHARE the Ben and Jerry's.

See, it's not that bad.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

When I met my boyfriend..we both laughed when we admitted to each other how much we LOATHE Hallmark's favorite money maker day.....

VDay is bullshit....

I give him gifts and token of appreciation all year long..when I am feeling it. Telling me how I am supposed to feel on one certain day every year is absurd..and phony..and full of shit.

I am suspicious of the people who place so much importance on something like Vday

It's just another day for me.

MickTheMousie Wrote:i

Or, doing that anyway on anyday cause ice cream fucking rocks.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

VD was OK when we were in elementary school and made decorated shoeboxes to put on our desks and then had everyone put cards in them. Usually ended p with pink and red and white cupcakes somehow, too. Since then nothing much has happened.

What's wrong with Jamie Oliver? The food looks good and I think he would be a great, grubby, slobbery lay. Something really earthy about him.
I bid NO Trump!

Anything red in colour is much more valuable this time of year.
Ergo, any decent economist knows how important this day is for the world economy considering how common the colour red is.

To hate on Valentine's day is incredibly reckless. You have all been warned.

I myself am mostly indifferent to the day as a concept.
The amount of red, heart shaped crap they try to sell to people though, does bother me.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so