Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Day
God, looks like I made it just in time then eh Shadz.. Scatter

Happy V-Day all.. whether your celebrating or not..

Andy (& Paul)

Invasion

happy valentines everyone! Confusedmile:

it was funny this year as i was in paris with one of my best (girl-)friends and after a long day of visiting and enjoying paris life we went to a romanian restaurant and the guy there said "ah! lovers! we have a lot of couples today!" *wink wink*

we were like "what the fuck?" and as the waiter kept hinting at it every time he came over to bring something we started thinking about it and then realized it was the evening of the 14th - the dreaded valentine's day. of course we started laughing and immediately agreed that we cared as much about this day as we did about spit on a hot sidewalk. which is surprisingly little.

everything is commercialized nowadays in our wonderful consumption society. i agree with all the previous comments about presents and tokens of affection that should be given out of feeling, not "obligation".

hmm... what if i suddenly decided to boycott valentine's day and celebrate love tomorrow? happy belated valentine's day guys!!!!!!!HerzHerzHerz

Big Grin

Try having 2 valentine days a year..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Try having 2 valentine days a year..

that's just the thing. i'm having just one, but a couple of days later from the regular one.

and here's my present for you all!!!

Herz from p_p :biggrin:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:that's just the thing. i'm having just one, but a couple of days later from the regular one.

and here's my present!!!

Herz from p_p :biggrin:

Lol In wales we have the Welsh one in Jan and the english one in feb.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Lol In wales we have the Welsh one in Jan and the english one in feb.

Is that just to drag the agony out even more? lol