Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegan Foods
Vegan foods are foods that are grown without pesticides, artificial chemicals, and artificial enhancements.

Vegan foods are sold "as is" and "raw". These foods are not shipped in chemical gases that alter the appearance of the food, or have artificial colorings and flavorings.

Vegan foods are also all vegetable. Vegans do not eat meat of any kind and do not drink animal milks or use animal related products.

Not all vegans are the same, but the philosophy is the same...."no animal products".
Most Vegans usually eat most foods in its raw form. Although there are cookbooks and recipes, hard core Vegans (I am told) rarely eat cooked foods.

One of the main "staples" of Vegans is Tofu. Tofu is a bean curd product that can be transformed into many different food dishes.

[Image: Vegan-Food-Pyramid-New.jpg]

If you have not tried eating Vegan, you should do so at least once in your life.
Some of the dishes are so good, you don't even notice that meat is missing.

Are there any Vegan dishes you like?

MisterTinkles Wrote:If you have not tried eating Vegan, you should do so at least once in your life.

I have tried vegan before, they are all skin and bones and what meat they have is usually tough and chewy and tastes off (I think its excess soy product).

Tofu is actually a fascinating food because you can make it taste like anything.

I'm actually almost vegetarian (Flexitarian/semi-vegetarian) because I don't like most meats (the taste), but I've never made a commitment. Don't be surprised if someday I do though. But don't worry, I won't be one of those "YOU'RE MURDERING ANIMALS WITH YOUR LIFE STYLE" people.... I'd never even mention it.

I prefer a lot of vegetarian food to regular food (again, taste). For example, I like soy milk more than milk.

The only thing I would have trouble with is cheese... as Mistertinkles will know if he saw my last post Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have tried vegan before, they are all skin and bones and what meat they have is usually tough and chewy and tastes off (I think its excess soy product).

Oh ha ha............you know nobody laughs at your sad, tired jokes........right????
Poke2

mistertinkles Wrote:oh ha ha............you know nobody laughs at your sad, tired jokes........right????
Poke2

My name isn't nobody D:

Oh wait. I don't think I'm reading that right.

MisterTinkles Wrote:If you have not tried eating Vegan, you should do so at least once in your life.

No.

Then again it's not like I eat much meat..and certainly is not that fatty bad tasting cow meat the one I eat.

No thanks. I like putting meat in my mouth too much.

VileKyle Wrote:No thanks. I like putting meat in my mouth too much.

Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1

Naughty Villainous Clown

This is going to make me seem like and ass but vegetarian/Vegan is something I despise because you treat it like it's your religion. And we all know how well religious points of view can go.

Its against the law not to use pesticides.
There is no proof that gmo food dose any thing but increases crop yields and disease and bug resistance
agriculture is the reason the fertile Cresent in the middle east is now a shity dessert
Pre agriculture humans have a diet of 85-90% animal flesh and organs and the rest was whatever they could swallow without throwing it back up
over the past 50 years in the us do to top soil loss means all plants grown are at a minimum at least 50% less nutritional

but you and the rest of the "meat is bad because I have a feeling that its bad, and no facts to support my claims and when facts are presented to me i will ignore them " crowd s are of the same kind of mindset, the i'm right and you wrong forever, that mindset is what starts the black people should be hung up on trees, jewelry should be nail to crosses and fags should be beheaded.

but only some of you are like that (of course sometimes it like trying to find a gay man that hates dick) but still your all most extremists views from some of you is quite off putting especially to those of use who know
Diet and nutritional what have you

But there s so much else that's out their and I'm not spending the next 5 hours typing it on my phone.